Hi~nice too meet you. Welcom to korea.
My apartmemt is the outskirts of Seoul but there are number one line subway station on foot just take 7 minutes. It takes 30 minutes from seoul station.(number 1 line Geumcheon-gu Office staion) My house is apartment which there are 3 rooms and kitchen,2 bathrooms, living room.
The room for rent is including bathroom. It will be private and convinient. Living room and kitchen have to share with us. It will be good experience. We can talk each other, answer to your questions about seoul or korea.
If you stay my house, Wifi is available and use computer. Sometimes if you want, you can experience tarot card free reading. It is just my hobby, it is not expert. rent bicycle for free.
you can reach at e-mart, homeplus, kims club, costco big markets withen 15 minutes by bus. If you want to buy too much gifts, I will go with you by car.
There are big shopping mall(Mario outlet) withen 5minutes by subway. Mario outlet sell outlet products. It is very cheap and reseanable price than department store.
There are KTX gwangmyung station withen 20~30 minutes by bus. It is easy to other provinces in korea.
Our home is running 'Experience Korean Culture' Programs.
1. Korean Food's Cooking Class : You can learn how to cook korean foods. It is reasonable price. The price is depends on the menu from $15~$50
- Korean Snack (DDoboki, Kimbab, Kalgoksu, Naengmyun and so on)
- Korean Rice ( Bibimbab, kongnamulbab, Juk...)
- Side dish ( Namul, Simple Kimchi)
- Soups & Stews ( Kimchi Jigae, Dwenjang Jigae Samghe Tang)
- Bulgogi, Haemul Pajeon, Kimch Jeon, Jabchae....with soju and makgulri
- Making Tobu
2. Tea drinking & hanbok wearing and Korean etiquette -
- You can experience Korean tea culture & wearing hanbok and take pictures.You can learn how to wear hanbok. How to jeol( Korean traditional bow to older people)
- The pirce is $10
3. write down postcards to your family & friends.
- When I travel to other countries, I wrote down postcards to my family and friends Or me. It is good memory.
- The price is $3~$5(depend on country) include one postcard.
I like to make friends with people. I travel many country Europe, East Asia etc, so I have open mind meeting people.
I hope to wait your reservation with good people.
I want to rent my house for women and family travelers. please understanding. please no smoking. And If you family travelers with baby, you can share toys etc... with my son.
My Kakaotalk is korearosa. if you have questions, send message~~
The host are nice and friendly
Rosa is a nice person
By the way, I think here is better than my before lived because the room is big and wifi is fast
oh~ the price is very cheap here