*Check-In time: 3pm / Check-Out time: 12pm
*Other times might be available depending on the previous guests check out and next guests check in.
"downtown's most livable neighborhood"
The defining characteristic of New York is having anything you could imagine just a short walk away, and the epitome of that experience is in the East Village.
The East Village is like nowhere else. If you can imagine it, it’s probably here. International cuisine, specialty retailers, historical buildings, music, nightlife, museums, and much more. There’s always something happening at nearby Tompkins Square Park. Union Square is just a pleasant walk or short subway ride away. Whether you’re a professional, an artist, a student, or just someone who loves to experience life, this is the place for you.
But not all East Village apartments were created equal. This recently renovated studio is roomier than most with space for a full-size bed with headboard and a large loveseat and coffee table. The modern and open kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and room to maneuver. Large windows let in the light and show you the city. Plenty of brick and wood provide style and definition. Comfortable bathroom with modern design and a gorgeous shower. Working fireplace.
People watch all day as the world’s diversity is on display and then settle down for the night in your comfortable and charming apartment. Eat, drink, see, and live your fill.
Guests are asked to be considerate of the following house rules:
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please remove shoes before walking inside.
- Please be considerate of neighbors. No large gatherings or excessive noise.
- Keep track of your keys. Lost keys will incur a $15 fee for replacement.
- No candles or open flames.
- If you break anything you will be charged to replace it.
- If you use dishes or bring any food into the apartment, be sure to clean up promptly after you are finished.
- Do not flush anything in the toilet besides toilet paper.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like your own home.
- Enjoy your stay.
Katie's place is located in a great area, lots of restaurants and shops right down stairs made it a wonderful place to stay. (I highly recommend eating at westville just across the street) the apartment is small but has used the space efficiently so you can easily move around and feel comfortable. It was quiet, which is rare for an apartment in NYC.
It wasn't as clean as it could have been, and is lacking in things like extra towels, paper towels, or many things you would need to cook or clean even simple meals.
Hola, hemos estado alojados en este apartamento una semana por nuestro viaje de novios. La verdad que nada mas llegar al portal tuvimos un percance con la llave y Katie nos lo resolvió al poco tiempo. El apartamento esta bien aunque se escucha todo de los vecinos, pero es perfecto para lo que queríamos que era dormir ya que para conocer la ciudad estábamos fuera todo el día.
Great location, lots of kool cafés, restaurants and bars all walking distance. Katie was great, quick replies and organizing to get the keys was very easy. Would stay again.
Kastie's place is very well located. Subway was just around the corner which was really convenient. The room was exactly as described. The apartment can get pretty hot in summer time but the small air conditioner helps a lot ( although is a little bit noisy). Kitchen has everything you need. Perfect place for 2 people!
Very nice, simple place. Although I never met Katie, she was very responsive to questions and flexible about check-in/check-out times. The internet was decent, and the air conditioning was wonderful and crucial.
1) The fold-out bed is not very supportive of the back, especially with two people. But it was perfectly good for one night.
2) The room was clean enough, but not as much as I'd expect for a $50 cleaning fee.
I had a great time for one night, but I wouldn't make it a base for a longer period.
This host has 256 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews