*Check-In time: 3pm / Check-Out time: 12pm
*Other times might be available depending on the previous guests check out and next guests check in.
"downtown's most livable neighborhood"
The defining characteristic of New York is having anything you could imagine just a short walk away, and the epitome of that experience is in the East Village.
The East Village is like nowhere else. If you can imagine it, it’s probably here. International cuisine, specialty retailers, historical buildings, music, nightlife, museums, and much more. There’s always something happening at nearby Tompkins Square Park. Union Square is just a pleasant walk or short subway ride away. Whether you’re a professional, an artist, a student, or just someone who loves to experience life, this is the place for you.
But not all East Village apartments were created equal. This recently renovated studio is roomier than most with space for a full-size bed with headboard and a large loveseat and coffee table. The modern and open kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and room to maneuver. Large windows let in the light and show you the city. Plenty of brick and wood provide style and definition. Comfortable bathroom with modern design and a gorgeous shower. Working fireplace.
People watch all day as the world’s diversity is on display and then settle down for the night in your comfortable and charming apartment. Eat, drink, see, and live your fill.
Guests are asked to be considerate of the following house rules:
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please remove shoes before walking inside.
- Please be considerate of neighbors. No large gatherings or excessive noise.
- Keep track of your keys. Lost keys will incur a $15 fee for replacement.
- No candles or open flames.
- If you break anything you will be charged to replace it.
- If you use dishes or bring any food into the apartment, be sure to clean up promptly after you are finished.
- Do not flush anything in the toilet besides toilet paper.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived.
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like your own home.
- Enjoy your stay.
I host my TV and Radio show as a main course. Hosting this tour is a desert. Kaplan is the last name of my grand Aunt who shot Vladimir Lenin in 1918. Proud to be her grand nephew.