The condo is conveniently located with just a short walk of 5 minutes to famous Waikiki Beaches, entertainment, restaurants, shops, grocery stores, the Waikiki Aquarium, Queen Kapiolani Park, International Marketplace and Fort De Russy Army Museum.
Beautiful, Panoramic Ala Wai canal/Ocean and mountain views from this corner/end 1-bedroom apartment located on the 22nd floor in the heart of Waikiki.
This unit hast just been completely remodeled from top to bottom, including granite counter tops, new cabinets and hardwood flooring .
There is a large sun deck located on the sixth floor along with a convenience store, laundry, sauna, heated pool, Jacuzzi and BBQ area.
Our very convenient location is just a short walk of 5 minutes to famous Waikiki Beaches, entertainment, restaurants, shops, grocery stores, the Waikiki Aquarium, Queen Kapiolani Park, International Marketplace and the Fort De Russy Army Museum. If interested or have any questions contact Roxana @ (phone number hidden) or (email hidden)
Commençons par les plus: la location était parfaite, proche de tout à Waikiki. une piscine, une vue superbe sur le golf et les montagnes, arrêt de bus sur le coin de la rue, grosse tv et câble, possible départ tardif, bons appareils électriques dans la cuisine, beaucoup de rangement
Maintenant les moins: dans la chambre pas de vitre hermétique mais des persiennes qui laissent entrer tous les bruits de la rue et air climatisé très vielle et bruyante, air climatisé dans la chambre seulement, appartement négligé, mal nettoyé et entretenu, manque de verres, pas de bouchon pour le bain (corrigé), fait affaire pas avec le propriétaire mais un gestionnaire, aucune flexibilité sur l'heure d'arrivée même si on devait sortir tôt du bateau de croisière, frais de nettoyage beaucoup trop élevé, wifi très lent presque inutilisable dans certaine période, très petite table à manger instable et haute, 2 petits bancs haut le tout pas confortable
This was my first time using a airbnb and overall it was okay. Everything through online booking to picking up keys was smooth as planned and expected. I had very little communication with Jeff, the host, other that a brief email confirming my booking and a letter with keys when I arrived (which I had to pick up at another address). This property is in a great location - close to shopping and restaurants on Waikiki Beach. The unit itself is a nice size for a single person or couple. The unit feels quite dated and dirty/dingy and the host should invest in patching and painting and updating some of the elements in the space from blinds, the bathroom shower, new AC unit, to a decent set of dishes, to sheets without holes. Everything generally felt like it was a rental property - the only exception is that the bathroom towels were new and fresh. The bed (queen) was comfortable and the pillows were great. They have a window AC unit in the master bedroom that was so loud I had to turn it off when I went to bed. The host needs to consider some changes if he wants repeat customers. I would consider airbnb again, but not this unit until it gets a much needed facelift.
Overall we had a great stay in this apartment. The amount of space is more than we needed for two people. It is a short two blocks away from the beach, shopping, and restaurants. A very convenient and central location.
We really enjoyed stay at the apartment! It was very good located, we were able to get to all places at waikiki by feet. Also you have a great view over the golfcourse, and from the balcony you can see a bit of the waikiki beach between the skyscreapers. Once we had a problem with opening a door in the apartment, but right after a phonecall jeffrey sent two helpful persons over. Thanks alot!
Great place! The pictures are very accurate and up to date. The condo is spacious and comfy - we didn't even need the aircon, the open windows provided enough air-flow to cool down the place. Good location, close enough to the beach and only a couple of blocks away from the supermarket. We had some issues with our luggagge and got to the condo early, and the person we dealt with was very friendly and tried to help us out, which was very much appreciated!
The keys need to be picked up from a different location, which is quite close if you are driving. If you are driving straight from the airport you can get them on your way, but if like us you don't have a car, this can be a bit more challenging, as it is a 20 - 25 minute walk from the place (and they don't store bags in the building).
My only tiny suggestion would be to leave some staples in the pantry (salt, pepper, maybe tea and coffee, etc) - not sure how common that is in the US, but here in NZ it's the norm when you rent a holiday home, and it is very useful (we ended up buying a big container of salt but only used a tiny fraction of course! we left it there for the next guests).
Thanks for a great stay!
Had an absolutely fantastic time here! For the price, you just can't beat it. That said, here are a few of my observations:
* First & Foremost: Once you're out of the airport, head straight to Century Center (1750 Kalakaua Avenue) and pick up your keys from the Concierge Desk. THEN cruise over to the Island Colony. ;-)
* The room is one of only a few corner suites per floor, and the building was constructed almost entirely of concrete walls, so you definitely won't hear your neighbors above, below, and next to you.
* The entire place feels like my home away from home. Fresh sheets & towels are readily available, though I did have to buy paper towels & toilet paper (which I left, so please Pay It Forward when you visit, heh).
* The hallway leading up to the front door has a garbage chute a few feet away. It's not that bad. In fact, they even cleaned & freshened the entire chute one of the days I was there! That said, occasionally you'll hear the clink-clank of trash zooming down ... not that bothersome to me, personally.
* If you're looking for the sweet sounds of gentle waves lapping on the beach married with the gentle whoosh of tradewind breezes, this isn't the place for you. For that, you need to stay down along the ocean's edge and pay a sultan's ransom for the privilege. This is 45-story high-rise in an urban area. You'll hear sirens. You'll hear noisy cars. You'll hear people yammering. Basically, everything that goes on in a major city ... only you're 22 floors above it all.
* Bring your DVDs if you want, because there's a DVD player plugged into a nice flat-screen!
All-in-all, a fantastic place to stay and I'll definitely consider it again in future! :-)
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews