Beautiful, Panoramic Ala Wai canal/Ocean and mountain views from this corner/end 1-bedroom apartment located on the 22nd floor in the heart of Waikiki.
This unit hast just been completely remodeled from top to bottom, including granite counter tops, new cabinets and hardwood flooring .
There is a large sun deck located on the sixth floor along with a convenience store, laundry, sauna, heated pool, Jacuzzi and BBQ area.
Our very convenient location is just a short walk of 5 minutes to famous Waikiki Beaches, entertainment, restaurants, shops, grocery stores, the Waikiki Aquarium, Queen Kapiolani Park, International Marketplace and the Fort De Russy Army Museum.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$790 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3050 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Had an absolutely fantastic time here! For the price, you just can't beat it. That said, here are a few of my observations:
* First & Foremost: Once you're out of the airport, head straight to Century Center (1750 Kalakaua Avenue) and pick up your keys from the Concierge Desk. THEN cruise over to the Island Colony. ;-)
* The room is one of only a few corner suites per floor, and the building was constructed almost entirely of concrete walls, so you definitely won't hear your neighbors above, below, and next to you.
* The entire place feels like my home away from home. Fresh sheets & towels are readily available, though I did have to buy paper towels & toilet paper (which I left, so please Pay It Forward when you visit, heh).
* The hallway leading up to the front door has a garbage chute a few feet away. It's not that bad. In fact, they even cleaned & freshened the entire chute one of the days I was there! That said, occasionally you'll hear the clink-clank of trash zooming down ... not that bothersome to me, personally.
* If you're looking for the sweet sounds of gentle waves lapping on the beach married with the gentle whoosh of tradewind breezes, this isn't the place for you. For that, you need to stay down along the ocean's edge and pay a sultan's ransom for the privilege. This is 45-story high-rise in an urban area. You'll hear sirens. You'll hear noisy cars. You'll hear people yammering. Basically, everything that goes on in a major city ... only you're 22 floors above it all.
* Bring your DVDs if you want, because there's a DVD player plugged into a nice flat-screen!
All-in-all, a fantastic place to stay and I'll definitely consider it again in future! :-)
Place it's self was nice, good remodel for the building. Improvement needed for the place: a couple sets of towels, bath mat, and more pillows. Those are items that u are used to when travelling to hotels and are the things missing when calling this suite "luxury" Rental company was helpful with late check out and answering any questions quickly. Pool in building is great and you are able to get anything you need at the store on pool deck.
The condo has an awesome view from the 22nd floor. I wouldn't recommend it for families with young children, as the windows in the lounge have no security barrier. I wouldn't describe it as "luxury" but it was clean & walking distance to all the main attractions. The trash chute is located right next to the door of the apartment & gives off an ugly odor, but once you get into the condo you don't smell it. The photos of the condo are accurate, however we expected a bit more from the building itself - elevators were constantly our of order & security seemed to let anybody into the building. Overall the stay was average, as expected in any major city. As I stated earlier, the views from the room & the location of the condo itself were our main highlights.
Overall the amenities and room were as described and location was perfect and not far from pick up spots for activities and some even picked up from the apartment complex. Complex had a great pool and spa. Although I am not sure luxury is the correct way to describe the room.
Overall the website made it easy to make a booking and communication between the host was quick and helpful.
Place was great no complaints has all the needs and place is better in person then the pictures not always the case .... Cheers
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.