Beautiful clean room in a gorgeous modern apartment with large windows 4 blocks from the L train and view of MacCarren park. 1 stop to Manhattan. Friendly young traveling hosts. Make this your home away from home.
Beautiful spacious bedroom with private bathroom in brand new condo in Williamsburg with pool table, gym and rooftop terrace with BBQs in the building.
Steps away from the L train Bedford stop which is 1 stop from Manhattan and 3 stops from Union Square station and endless possibilities to move around New York City quickly and efficiently.
-View of a big courtyard and trees in the gigantic windows of the living room.
-McCarren park & pool 1 block away.
-Waterfront street Kent: 4 blocks away.
-Bedford Ave delicious restaurants, cool bars and hip crowd 1 block away.
Simply the best location in hip and fun Williamsburg.
-King and Grove Williamsburg
-Hotel La Jolie
AirBed available at extra cost.
iPod/iPad docking station with aux in cable.
Presso coffee machine
High speed internet access over WiFi
Oven and microwave
Iron and ironing board
Bedroom, living room, kitchen and private bathroom
Interaction with Guests
As much or as little as you desire.
1. It is not allowed to smoke in any part of the apartment, elevator and common areas.
2. It is not allowed to use or start any kind of fire in the house, such as but not limited to, lighters, incenses, bbqs and candles (even if found in the apartment).
3. It is not allowed to use or introduce any kind of drug or illegal substance in the apartment.
4. It is not allowed to use or introduce any firearm, weapon or personal defence device in the apartment.
5. It is not allowed to play sports in the apartment.
6. It is not allowed to organise parties in the apartment.
7. Only registered guests are allowed in the apartment and the agreed occupancy has to be observed at all times.
8. Do not exceed the maximum occupancy in the elevator.
9. It is not allowed to play loud music/tv or to do anything that might cause annoyance to neighbors
10. It is not allowed to bring pets or animals in the house, even if in cages or of small size.
11. It is not allowed to put any object on the windows or to throw anything out of the window.
12. It is not allowed to move furniture around or to modify the apartment layout.
13. It is not allowed to take any object found in the apartment out of it even if for a short period of time. It is your responsibility if any object is missing from the apartment.
14. Always keep the sink clean at all times in order not to clog the pipes.
15. Do not throw anything other than toilet paper in the toilet.
17. Be very careful when showering not to let too much water out of the shower.
19. Take the trash out daily. There is a chute on the right side of the elevator.
20. When cooking make sure you do not spill anything on the floor.
21. According to local environmental laws please recycle trash. Visit (website hidden) for additional info.
22. Always switch all the lights off when leaving the apartment.
23. Keep doors and windows closed when out of the apartment.
24. Do not let any strangers in the apartment, even if they seem convincing or saying to be sent from the apartment owner/manager.
25. Contact the apartment manager if you notice anything suspicious.
26. Contact your host if there is any situation of danger.
27. Make sure nobody is following you when entering or leaving the building.
28. It is not allowed to make copies of the keys.
29. The guest has to be fully aware of his responsibilities during the use of the internet and fully respect US and International laws that punish the abuse of the internet.
30. It is the guests’ responsibility to be informed on US internet laws and to ensure that no abuse will be perpetrated during the time of the stay.
Ma copine et moi avons passé une semaine chez Félix et sa colloque Lisa avec son copain Sebastien. Tout d'abord l'appartement est super. Il se trouve dans un endroit très sympa de Brooklyn où l'on peut trouver de bon restaurants. Sebastien et Lisa nous ont donné de bon conseils pendant notre séjour. Le quartier est sécurisant. L'appartement se trouve à moins de 5 min du métro, et un arrêt de la 1st avenue. On recommande fortement chez Félix.
Felix's apartment is fantastic - best place we've stayed through Airbnb so far. The room is massive with a comfortable bed, desk area, a couple of ipod docks and a great ensuite bathroom (huge standing, powerful shower) - the room makes you feel like you're staying in a modern hotel but with all the benefits of staying in an apartment.
The building is only a year old so everything is brand new, modern and stylish. It's so well located, right in the center of WIlliamsburg, with a supermarket directly opposite and train station a couple of blocks away. Williamsburg is also a great place to cycle with some amazing health food shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and vintage shops.
Felix, although away for most of our stay, was an amazing host - he left out guidebooks/ local magazines for us, helped us with an international sim and shipped my phone straight back to me when I left it in the apartment after our stay by mistake (doh!). We stayed with Felix's flat mate who was delightful, so friendly and helpful - she gave us great local restaurant & bar recommendations and we had a drink with her one night.
A brilliant stay, such a cool apartment - book it!
Awesome place! The room was modern, clean and spacious and the apartment was gorgeous. The location is perfect (close to the L train line) and Felix was great to deal with. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm from Montréal, Canada.
I speak french, english and a broken italian.
I like traveling, of course, sports and interior design. I like going the beach and all the activities it offers.
I'm a model with a lot of travel experience. I've been doing this for 10 years. I have stayed in a lot of different people's homes since, so I'm used to it and I'm very respectful, discrete but sociable.