Our separate, private 550 sqft 1BR apartment with full bath is located on the first floor of a pristine Inner Richmond home. There are beds in both the bedroom and the main room. Minimum stay requirement is 30+ days.
Our separate, private two room apartment with full bath is located on the first floor of a pristine Inner Richmond home. Can sleep up to three (family) with a double pullout sofa in one room and a single bed in the second room. Separate entrances in front and rear to backyard. Quiet, very safe family neighborhood one block from the Balboa Street commercial area of shops and Yelp 4*+ Asian and Russian restaurants. Refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and hot water dispenser on premise. Note there is no kitchen range or oven in the apartment. Cable TV, strong free wifi. Can check into the apartment via code box if we're not here.
* One block from major bus lines downtown (the 5 line gets you downtown in 20 minutes).
* 1/2 block from a newly renovated Safeway (1 minute walk)
* Clean laundromat is literally 25 seconds away.
* One block from the Balboa commercial row of restaurants, including a great Russian bakery / restaurant.
* One block from Golden Gate Park, right next to the DeYoung Museum / Academy of Science entrance.
* 4 blocks from the Clement Street restaurant and shopping corridor.
* One block from bike rental shop next to Golden Gate Park; rent a bike and coast to the Ocean through GG Park or up to Golden Gate Bridge through the beautiful Presidio.
* No worries about forgetting the keys, unit can also be entered through the garage with the garage code.
* Unrestricted street parking - no meters or resident sticker zones
* Two rooms, one is quite large, are completely private. Why stay in somebody else's bedroom in a shared apartment when you can have two rooms all to yourself at the same price?
* We replace brand new pillows and linens every six months.
Homeowners are in tech/media industry. We're from Japan, so Japanese welcome!
During holiday seasons, please make an inquiry first to me on dates you want to stay due to family obligations. Thank you.
Our guests have the entire apartment to themselves with separate entrance.
The Inner Richmond is a safe family neighborhood with loads of great ethnic restaurants and tourist attractions like the DeYoung Museum, Academy of Science and Golden Gate Park only 5 minutes walk away.
We're within one block of several bus lines, including the express which takes you downtown in about 20 minutes.
Minimum stay is 30+ nights.
Our guests have the entire apartment to themselves with two separate entrances.
Interaction with guests
We're upstairs so always available when we're there
We supply lots of fresh linen and towels but expect guests to leave in the same condition as check in.
Refrigerator, microwave, hot plate and coffee maker in studio.
Free parking possible, but not guaranteed because there is a small spot outside that is sometimes taken. Good parking next to Golden Gate Park one block away.
Home has piano upstairs that may be played by professional classical pianist between 9:00-7:00.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I'm a media advisor and entrepreneur in San Francisco with a family of four. You can find out more about me by checking out the major social networks.