Stunning Views, Peaceful and Secluded Setting, Custom Interior and Appointments on almost 2 Acres within easy reach of Great Beaches, Hiking/Biking Trails, World Famous Mavericks, Princeton Harbor, 2 Oceanside Golf Courses, Ritz Carlton Resort,
Quaint Down Town Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz Board Walk, World Class Restaurant and Shopping in San Francisco.
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Family Room with fireplace, Living Room, Spacious Kitchen with granite counters, maple cabinets, 6 burner gas stove, warming oven, 2 sinks, stand up bar-counter...opens to dining room. Huge Master suite with gas fireplace, 2 person bath tub and separate shower. ALL ROOMS HAVE MAGNIFICENT VIEWS!
Within 1 miles to the beach
Within 4 miles to Princeton Harbor
Within 8 miles to Half Moon Bay and Ritz Carlton Resort
Within 20 miles to SF International airport.
Within 25 miles to San Francisco/Bay Area
Within 50 miles to Santa Cruz
*Property Owner/manager on site, host has additional "short term rental and use agreement" that must be signed prior to finalizing reservation and owner reserves the right to cancel until signed agreement has been received (See contract below.).
**Security deposit may be adjusted depending on the nature of guests stay.
***Sorry no smoking, no pets and we have no shoes in the house.
Short Term Rental and Use Agreement for ______________________________________
This Agreement is made by and between Stella K Johnson, owner, and __________________ _____________________ , renter, for the rental and temporary use of _________________________ Montara, CA. from __________________________________
Check in time is 4:00 PM PST and Checkout is 12:00 PM PST. Early arrivals and late departures must be approved in advance and may be subject to additional charge.
This is NON SMOKING property and NO Pets.
A. RESERVATION, PROPERTY RULES, AND DAMAGE FEE PAYMENTS: Payment of the rental fees are outlined in the paragraph, “PAYMENT”, below which is required to reserve the dates. The refundable security/damage deposit must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival in order to finally reserve and secure the reserved any exceptions to be approved by the owner.
1. No damage is to be done to the property or its contents beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to additional guests, uses beyond those disclosed and agreed to herein.
3. All additional charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
4. All debris, rubbish and discards are to be placed in outside garbage (lid to be secured by bungee cord) and recycling bins no later than Sunday evening.
5. All soiled dishes are cleaned and placed in cabinets or in dishwasher and cycle started.
6. All keys are left with owner, or determined at the time of departure.
7. No linens, glass or dinnerware are lost or damaged.
8. No early arrival or late departure occurred without prior approval
9. All furniture is replaced to its proper room and location as it was staged upon arrival
10. Guests/renters to understand that the property is on septic and domestic well. All garbage is to be placed in plastic bags and only minimum amount of food debris is to go down to the disposals in the kitchen and only toilet paper can be flushed in all the toilets. Any damage or repair caused by not adhering to this caution shall be deducted from the refundable security deposit. If the damage is beyond the amount of deposit, the tenant shall be liable for the additional cost of repair.
11. Guests/renters to adhere to “shoes off” policy in the house. FYI: There are extra slipper in the property but the guest may want to bring their own.
12. Guest should bring their own beach towels and we ask that the towels and linens in the property are not being taken off the premises.
13. All furniture must be returned to its original room and position prior to check out. (See security deposit and refund policy)
14. Tenants shall only use the premises as a residence. The premises shall not be used to carry on any type of business, trade without a written consent from the owner. Tenants shall comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use of the premises.
15. Areas that are locked, such as owner’s personal storage spaces, for which tenants are not provided a key, are off limits to the Tenants. Any attempt to ender the locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this Agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and Tenants will be liable for any damages and/or missing items.
B. PAYMENT: A first reservation payment of 100% of the rental/housekeeping/linen/taxes is due upon acceptance of this proposal agreement in order to hold the requested dates on the reservation calendar. The preferred method of payment is echeck; however, the owner will accept credit card payment thru airbnb All fees and payments are not refundable except as outlined below.
C. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations or any changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the first reservation fee payment. Cancellation after 90 days prior to the confirmed reservation or early departure will qualify for a 50% refund of any remaining pre-paid rental fees. Any refund will be paid within 14-21 days after the departure date or cancellation date, whichever is later. The owners and or their agents reserve the right to cancel any reservations at any time, for any reason whatsoever by providing a full refund of any fees paid for unused rental days and refund of security deposit if no damage has been done. If arrival and any use of the premises have occurred, the entire housekeeping/linen fee will be retained.
D. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests for this reservation is limited to 5 guests unless other arrangement have been made in advance and approved by the owner, failure to disclose and request approval in advance from the owners for any additional uses, visitors, or guests accessing the property for ANY reason is cause for immediate termination of this agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid and Tenants shall be liable for all damages to the premises and the furnishings.
E. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included. In the event the length of stay exceeds 7 days, there will be weekly housekeeping/linen service assessed at a min. rate of $125 per week.
F. RATE CHANGES: Until confirmed and all payments made, rates are subject to change without notice.
G. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and /or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
H. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
I. RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE: All guests staying on the property and/or using the premises agree to release the owner of all liability according to a written release agreement which must be signed and submitted prior to check-in by all guest or visitor. Parents of minors under the age of 18 must sign on behalf of children. Failure to review and sign the agreement will be deemed a breach and cancellation of this agreement.
J. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable security deposit amount as agreed will be paid to airbnb prior to your stay as security for any damages caused by Tenants, Tenants family, agents and visitors (hereinafter collectively called “Tenants”) to the premises or furnishings during the rental period. Owner may use all or part of the security deposit to repair/replace any damage to the premised and furnishings caused by the Tenants. Any damage charges incurred by the Tenant not covered by the security deposit and insurance listed above shall be assessed to the credit card used to pay for the reservation.
K. KEY CHARGES: A $250. Fee will be charges to Tenants for failure to return key(s). Such charge shall be deducted from the security deposit.
L. CLEANING: Any unreasonable cleaning required due to unkempt premises that are beyond the standard housekeeping and linen fee paid by the Tenant shall be deducted from the security deposit.
By signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
Date: ________________________ I
I will be emailing above document after I receive confirmation of your reservation. Please sign and send via email to me within 24 hours after confirmation of reservation. Failure to do so would result in cancellation.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$100 / night after 5 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$3600 /week|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Wow! What an amazing place to have our retreat. Plenty of open floor space. Great deck and patio space. Great views from the top of the hill. Just make sure to find the house in the daylight, as it can be a little tricky to find.
We were a big group down in the area for a wedding over the weekend. We had a great time. The house is really big with a lot of outdoor space, it was able to accommodate 6 of us very comfortably. Stella was a good host, she was nearby if we needed anything and very responsive to our questions. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a relaxing getaway minutes from the beach yet up in a peaceful and quiet location.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT