About this listing
The apartment is in a perfect location on the Upper West Side- 1 block from glorious Central Park, 2 blocks from Lincoln Center and subway. Great location and it's a tranquil reprieve from the bustling city outside. Very quiet.
Excellent Upper West Side Location ! The apartment is 2 blocks from Lincoln Center and 1/2 block from Central Park. The Upper West Side is a historic neighborhood in Manhattan with many 19th century townhouses. Around every corner you will find brownstones, stoops, cobblestone and tree lined streets, plus endless restaurants & shopping choices. World famous gourmet food markets and high end shopping is around the corner. Best cinema in city is two blocks away (often hosts red carpet premieres).
The apartment has many original details (beautiful wood moldings on the windows, original wood floors, exposed brick, decorative fireplace, 14 foot ceilings) and is located in a historic pre-war apartment building on one of the prettiest streets in upper Manhattan.
* Large windows facing a charming courtyard (VERY quiet!!!)
* Hardwood floors and vintage style tile
* Decorative fireplace with mantel
* Kitchen with full refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
* Spacious open floor plan and high ceilings
* Sleeping loft can be used for storage
* New flat screen TV with Cable
* Utilities included in monthly rate (water, heat, air condition, electrical, gas AND cable and wireless internet)
* Steps to boutiques, restaurants, cafe's
* Conveniently located a few blocks away from 2 subway lines (66th street station on 1 line, 72nd street station on the C line)
* Minutes away from these great neighborhoods: Meatpacking, Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Soho, Union Square, East Village
* Queen size bed
* Ceiling fans in the bedroom and the living room
* Full size mirror, ironing board, iron, etc. to make your stay feel like home
$100 Cleaning Fee
$500 Refundable Damage Deposit
Thanks and please contact me with questions or more details.
This is a quiet apartment with very respectful neighbors. Looking to rent to a similar person!
Please keep clean
No loud noise after 11:00 pm
Please strip the bed and leave dirty linens and towels in the bathroom once you leave
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
hi! my name's larysa. i'm originally from cleveland, ohio but have lived in nyc for over 10 wonderful years. i LOVE new york and all it has to offer! one of my passions is travel and i've done quite a bit.