About This Listing
WIFI, washing machine/dryer, dish washer, AC, heater
3rd floor of a walk up building, typical of le marais
sleeps 5 people, all in beds. Queen size bed in the bedroom + 1 murphy bed & 1 twin size bed in the living room
This family-friendly apartment is located in the historic part of Paris named Le Marais.
Just everything is at your door:
- Museums: the Pompidou center, the Louvre less that 10 minutes away, the Picasso Museum, le Musee Carnavalet, l'Hotel de Sully...
- Monuments: Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, la Sainte Chapelle, Bastille, Opera... The Eiffel Tower (which is not in the very center of Paris) is about 25 mn away by metro. The Champs Elysees avenue is less than 10 minutes away by metro.
- Districts: you are in the heart of Paris, in the historic, lively and safe Marais district. The Islands Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis are just near by. The Latin Quarter is on the other side of la Seine (few minutes away) etc.
- Dozens of restaurants and bars, disco, art galleries, boutiques, department stores...
- Metro station and supermarkets, bakeries, groceries ...
This apartment is perfect for a couple, for a family of 4 or 5, and even for 2 couples willing to share the same apartment, and have some privacy.
- metro Hotel de Ville
- 3 flights of stairs (54 steps), no elevator, 17th-cent building
- 450 ft2 large ( = 42 m2)
- 2 to 5 people, 5 in beds
- bedroom: queen size bed
- living room: 1 murphy bed (real 'full size bed', sleeps 2) + 1 twin size bed (acting as a sofa)
- bathroom: toilet, shower and wash-basin
- fully equipped kitchen area*
- flat screen cable TV, English channels, VCR with many movies in English
- Internet (ADSL & WIFI) included, if you bring your laptop or iphone
- Free long distance calls
- air conditioner window unit
- quiet apartment
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- washing machine & dish washer
fully equipped kitchen*: equipped open plan kitchen with dish-washer, fridge, cooktop, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker, utensils...
Nota Bene: No elevator to reach the 3rd floor of this typical building ( = 3 flights of stairs)...
IMPORTANT, THE CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00AM
If you need, you can leave your luggage packed inside the apartment up to 11:30AM and let the cleaning person work alone.
If you need a place to store your luggage a few more hours up to late at night, we can organize this for you, against a small fee. This is based on availability, so if luggage storage is very important for you, pls tell us that you need it since the beginning.
If the check out time is not respected, or if the apartment is left in a very bad shape, you might be charged with the costs involved.
What a beautiful place in a superb location! It was all we expected....clean, warm, central and very convenient. The flat contains everything 3 people might need. The neighbourhood is a busy one and yet the apartment was very quiet. Thank you Marie for a wonderful experience!
We were a family of 5 staying very comfortably in Marie's apartment in the trendy Marais district. I didn't meet Marie, but she provided simple instructions and was easily reachable the entire time. The apartment: it has everything you need, including a washing machine. The wifi signal is so strong, you'll often have it even after turning the corner of the street. The famous L'as du Fallafel is a quick 4 minute walk (you gotta go!!). If this place is available for your dates, book it now!
Great apartment, very central but very quiet. Very easy instructions to find it and get the keys!
Everything was so clean and in order! The beds are very comfortable, easily fitting for 5 people.
All amenities were provided and nearby there were restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and lots of shopping.
Very good house, clean, full service with internet, kitchen, tv, ect but most of all SUPER central. Id recommend it to anyway traveling to Paris
Marie was a great hostess. This was a last minute get away and Marie was very responsive in responding to our request for a 3 day rental. It took less than an hour. Her description of the apartment is accurate and it is perfect. The apartment is located on a quiet street, yet it is close to hundreds of restaurants, shops, and world class art. The location is central and me and my wife walked everywhere, there was no need for the metro, although the metro is les than two blocks away. Marie provides a list of things to do and see during your stay. I spoke Marie on the phone at the apartment and by e mail through wifi which is available in the apartment. Great stay. Highly recommend this apartment and especially working with Marie.
Квартира соответствовала описанию. Доступ к ней был не сложен. РАйон нахождения квартир ыочень удачный, тихий и спокойный. До метро 3 минуты пешком. Много магазинов, баров. В квартире было чисто и уютно. Спасибо большое хозяевам.
Marie's apartment is in a great location and was exactly as described. The instructions we received for location and access were spot on. We really enjoyed our stay in Le Marais with many cafes, bars, restaurants & boutiques near by.
We didn't get to meet Marie but she made sure we felt at home.
This host has 212 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews