WIFI, elevator, AC and heater, washing machine
2 twin sized beds that become a queen size on demand
FILM FESTIVAL: 11 night minimum stay, May 14th-25th
MIPTV: 7 nights min stay, Apr 5-12
LIONS: 7 nights min stay, June 14-21
This studio is so central, yet perfectly quiet!
1 minute away from the Palais des Festivals and the beach on one side,
and 30 seconds away from the train station and the supermarket on the other side.
It is right accross the chic rue d'Antibes, and minutes away from 2 open air markets, the historical part of the town (Le Suquet) with its restaurants, and the lively rue Meynadier with shops, groceries...
Location, location, location.... and charm!
- 3rd floor with elevator,
- 25 m² large ( = 270 ft²),
- 2 twin size beds, which can become a queen size bed like on the above pictures,
- living area with a couch, flat screen TV, DVD player, music set...
- fully equipped open-plan kitchen with microwave, hot plates, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle...
- a fully renovated shower-room with powershover, washbasin and toilet, and washing machine,
- AIR CONDITIONING/central heating,
- ADSL / WIFI included if you bring a laptop or iphone,
- long distance calls included (ask for a list of free destinations)
- cable TV.
Nota Bene: if you are coming on a business trip, please note that the queen size bed is indeed composed by 2 twin size beds that can split!
I feel like Marie could be the French me. This is exactly how I would decorate my own place. I loved this cozy apartment so much! I went to the Cannes Lions Festival and it was just 3 blocks away And it was exactly 1 block from the Monoprix (grocery) and 2 blocks from the Gare de Cannes Train stop which is so convenient.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.