About this listing
Short term or Guest House accomodation, fully furnished 5 bedroom family home , friendly house with dog and swimming pool, central heating, air conditioning, Billiard Pool table, bicycles. Very close to train and shopping. Beautiful area.
Please note this listing is for one room in the house (please see the photos) To rent more than one room, see my other listings!
Short term or Guest House accomodation, fully furnished luxury new 5 bedroom family home with swimming pool, central heating, air conditioning, two very large living areas, entertainment complex with Billiard Pool table, fully equipped office to share with international travellers male IT professional, border collie dog. Beautiful garden in lovely area with parks.
Train 20 minutes to Melbourne City and Entertainment and beach, 4 minutes to Hughesdale station on the Dandenong line, next to bike track to city, beautiful parks 100 metres away.
Close to Biggest shopping mall in southern hemisphere Chadstone. Rent includes bicycle, linen, computer, printer, wireless internet, cable TV, telephone local & VOIP, all bills and breakfast and some basic foodstuffs.
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Fireplace
- Buzzer / Wireless Intercom
- Family / Kid Friendly
- Suitable for Events
Access to all communal areas and everything in the house and all front and back outside areas. Parking outside is easy as the houses have very wide frontages
Interaction with Guests
I live here and help and socialize with the guests
The area is very safe. The public gardens and parks are 100 metres away and are beautiful wide tree lined streets
The train station is only 250 metres away and 20 minutes to the C.B.D. We also have 4 buses going in all directions within 100 metres
I was really happy to live in here. Peter and Martha and Fletcher were reeeeeeally nice! Please let me describe it as the bullet point.
1. Transport convenience. This house is near to the Hughesdale train station, about five to ten minutes walk. You don't need to worry how to go to the city when you are without car.
2. Easy shopping. Before I lived here, I never wonder Peter and Martha's house is so near to the Chedston Shopping Center, which is the biggest shopping mall in Australia. You can buy anything you want.
3. Nice people and nice dog. Peter and Martha are very kind. They take you as their family and they expect you take their place as your Australian home. They will keep communicating and interacting with you, such as "did you slept well and warm?", "when will you go? I can drive you there.".... Yes they are talkative. Fletcher, who is the great dog and he is everybody's friend. When I worked in the living-room late, he always accompanied with me. Thanks Fletcher.
4. Friends. Admittedly, Airbnb is easy to make friend. And I luckily made friends with Jordi and Sam, who are friendly Spanish boys. We talked days and nights, discussing the culture from each other's country.
All in all, sorry i cannot described the experience here very precisely. But I strongly recommend you to live here, if you want to understand the local culture and local people.
Thanks Peter, thanks Martha. It was my luck to live with you. Next time in Melbourne, I must be back to your place again.
Our host Peter and his partner Martha, immediately made us feel at home. They were very helpful and friendly. Do not expect a luxury house as such, but luxury in the sense that everything you can possibly need is provided, FOR FREE!! This was perfect for us and we really enjoyed being able to lend bikes an I could also borrow a computer for work until I received my own which was fantastic. The athmosphere in the house is also great and one night we had a barberque all together, our first Aussie barbie, not bad at all :). All in all a very good stay.
The reservation was canceled 5 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The listing was accurate. It is a lovely house in a very convenient part of the city, very close to the CBD. It is a short walk to the train station around the corner and very close to the Chadstone shopping center. The hosts were very friendly and welcoming and it felt like living with a family, which is nice when you are far away from home. I would definitely stay here again.
Than you Peter and Martha. It was a pleasant stay at your house. I felt like part of the family, not just a guest. Friendly chat at the table, walking in the evening with Fletcher (dog) and when I came to Melbourne next time, I will try to stay at your place for sure.
It was an excellent accommodation. I stayed here in the meant time I was looking for the permanent housing. Peter and Martha are very kind couple, and treated very well. I strongly recommend their house for short and long staying.
Their huge house was comfortable for staying. We could have some talk about traveling.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Peter
I like to surf and ski. I work as a computer technician. I love dogs. I like entertaining. I travel a lot and have been to nearly every Asian and Pacific Country and America.