About this listing
* 560+ HAPPY REVIEWS * (except for that one ;)
2014 Wanderlust Destination Award
" Voted Vancouver's Best BnB (website hidden) 2013"
** We are licensed and insured**
RATE IS BASED ON SINGLE OCCUPANCY. ADDITIONAL GUEST FEE OF $10/GUEST/NIGHT APPLIES.
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL RATES STARTING FROM $29 ARE AVAILABLE ONLY FOR BOOKINGS MADE LESS THAN 12 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK IN. FOR BOOKINGS LONGER THAN ONE NIGHT, REGULAR RATES WILL APPLY AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT. WE TEND TO BOOK OUT QUICKLY, SO WE SUGGEST YOU BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
NOTE: Please send us a message with your requested dates through the CONTACT HOST link. Do not use the REQUEST TO BOOK link.
1) Calendar does not accurately reflect room availability as we often have family staying with us.
2) Calendar pricing is inaccurate as it shows $29 every night. The website does not provide a setting for last-minute, same-day bookings discounts. We must manually calculate your total. Requests made through the "Request to Book" link reflect the wrong pricing and we cannot accept them.
If you're looking for a clean room in a safe and convenient neighborhood close to both the airport as well as the bustling culture and plethora of dining options that central Richmond has to offer, then stay at Dejavu!
We are just steps to the bus stop. From there it's a 5-minute ride to Richmond Center and the Canada Line which whizzes you downtown in less than half an hour. We are less than 10 minutes from Vancouver and also from the airport by car.
You will have use of the outdoor pool (seasonal), deck and outdoor fireplace (GAS STOVE NOT INCLUDED). The bathroom may be shared depending on whether or not we have other guests at the same time. We offer wifi and free visitor parking.
Amenities & Details:
• Thermostat / Heater in Each Room
• Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
• Linens Provided
• Local Guides/Maps
• Parking On Site
• Soap / Shampoo
• Hot Water Dispenser
Forgot Something? We have toothbrushes, toothpaste, sunscreens, etc, if you need.
• Grocery, Starbucks, bank, restaurants, pub, nail and hair salon all within 3 kms.
• We are a 5-minute drive from the Richmond Olympic Oval.
• 5 minutes by Skytrain to River Rock, Western Canada's biggest Casino Resort. Play the best table games, over 1,000 slots, high limit VIP rooms and horseracing stakes. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• 10 minutes to Whale Watching (Steveston Seabreeze Adventures)
*** CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST @ $5 (fresh baked bread, tea, coffee, cereal & juice) - please inquire if interested and note any dietary restrictions***
• Small dogs may be allowed - if interested please contact us with details about your pet (breed, size, medical conditions, etc...) $10/pet/night plus additional pet deposit of $100/pet/stay. For your convenience, we can dogsit while you visit around for the day.
• Each suite has a locking door with keys, so come and go as you please.
Please make all inquiries to the specific room you're requesting. Check out our rooms at:
• https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/177957 (Blueberry)
• https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/172222 (Sunset)
• https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/215691 (Espresso)
We accept CASH ONLY for any additional services such as airport pickup/dropoff, meals, etc. Please ensure you have adequate Canadian or U.S. currency.
If you lose the keys provided there is a $50 charge.
• No outdoor shoes to be worn in the house.
• No visitors (unless agreed upon by your hosts in advance).
• No smoking inside the house. There is a designated smoking area outside. Please use an ashtray.
• We have a zero drug policy.
• Please respect other occupants and the neighbours and keep noise to a reasonable level. Just be considerate and you'll be fine.
• Please turn lights off behind you and be conscious about conserving water when washing up - be kind to the environment...and to each other - nobody likes a cold shower!
• Front door and room should be kept locked at all times, never answer knocks at front door.
• Please close your bedroom window and turn down heat when leaving the house. Make sure all patio doors are locked if you are the last one to leave.
• No food permitted outside kitchen area (license provision).
• Please be sure to dry feet off completely before entering the house as chlorine is very hard on interior flooring.
• Be considerate of the neighbours if using the pool.
• Hours of operation: Sunrise to Sunset.
We will not be held responsible for the loss of/damage to any personal belongings or valuables you bring with you inside the house. We will be absolved of all liability relating to usage of the pool, deck and outdoor space.