WIFI, elevator, AC, heater, washing machine
sleeps 3 people in beds
This charming little one bedroom apartment is located on one of the most famous streets of Le Marais, rue des Francs-Bourgeois, 4e arrondissement.
Just everything is at your door:
- Museums: the Pompidou center, the Picasso Museum, le Musee Carnavalet, l'Hotel de Sully... The Louvre is 10 mn away by metro.
- Monuments: Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, la Sainte Chapelle, Bastille, Opera... The Eiffel Tower (which is not in the very center of Paris) is about 25 mn away by metro. The Champs Elysees avenue is less than 10 minutes away by metro.
- Districts: you are in the heart of Paris, in the historic, lively and safe Marais district. The Islands Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis are just near by. The Latin Quarter is on the other side of la Seine (few minutes away) etc.
- Dozens of restaurants and bars, disco, art galleries, boutiques, department stores...
- Metro station and supermarkets, bakeries, groceries ...
The Mademoiselle is ideal for a couple, a family of 3, or 2 people willing to sleep in separate beds.
- metro Saint Paul, Le Marais
- 1 flight of stairs (21 steps) to climb, then the elevator takes you to the 6th floor
- 300 ft2 large ( = 28 m2)
- 3 people in beds
- beds: 1 double bed ('full size', 140 cm) + 1 twin size bed (acting as a sofa)
- bathroom: toilet, bathtub/shower and wash-basin
- fully equipped kitchen area*
- cable TV, English channels
- Internet (ADSL & WIFI) included, if you bring your laptop or iphone
- Free long distance calls
- air conditioner window unit
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- washing machine
Fully equipped kitchen*: with fridge, cooktop, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker, utensils ...
- this apartment is located on the 6th and last floor of a building with an elevator. Though one has to climb one flight of stairs (= 21 steps) to reach the elevator, which then goes to the top floor.
- there is no window in the bedroom, but light comes in through a large skylight, making the room very bright. There is another skylight in the bathroom.
IMPORTANT, THE CHECK OUT TIME IS 9:30AM
If you need, you can leave your luggage packed inside the apartment up to noon and let the cleaning person work alone.
If you wish to check-out later then you need to ask me at least 48H IN ADVANCE, to check whether it is possible.
If the check out time is not respected, or if the apartment is left in a very bad shape, you will be charged with the costs involved.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$11 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
I have just spend 5 nights in this pretty little apartment. I cannot recommend it highly enough! Marie has been super at communicating and is generally very efficient and professional. The apartment has all the basics that you need and is comfortable. The location is second to none! The shopping is unbelievable, the choice of restaurants and bars is fantastic and there is generally such a great athmosphere and buzz (yet quiet at night). The streets around here are narrow, many of them cobbled, with wonderful boutiques and shops. The area exudes such character and charm. Also, there are so many great sights within walking distance. I can't wait to come back!!
This apartment is very conveniently located apartment in the heart of the Marais for the budget traveler. I would recommend it for 2 people. The elevator was great after full days of sightseeing and we enjoyed the well-equipped kitchen. Wifi was very iffy. Marie was a pleasure and extremely organized with details of checking in/out. Thanks!
This warm and cozy apartment was perfect for our stay in Paris. We were able to walk to everywhere we wanted to go except Versaille. We did notice that the metro was close by although we chose not to use it. We like to walk. All the instructions were precise and Marie provides a booklet with all the information we needed. There is an abundance of shopping and restaurants right outside the door and it felt very safe. We highly recommend this apartment for your stay in Paris.
Great place and great location! Clean, conveniently located close to metro , in a great part of town.
We had a very pleasant stay. Lovely little apartment, great location, nice building, very clean, very quiet and a beautiful view. Just as advertised.
Finalmente no nos alojamos en este apartamento algún problema de fechas, pero Marie nos proporcionó sin problemas uno con más comodidades, más grande, situado en la misma zona. Las atenciones fueron buenísimas todo los detalles para no haber confusión a la hora de acceder al apartamento y como funcionaba todo, con referencias para poder moverte, cenar, comprar por Paris.
El unico inconveniente es la temprana hora del check out, a las 9:30 había que dejar el apartamento, de lo contrario había que pagar 30€, un poco excesivo.
Mi valoración es muy positiva. Una gran anfitriona.
Marie's apartment is tiny but cozy. A friend of mine and I stayed 4 nights and especially loved the location. One is right in the middle of le Marais, but the apartment is quiet. Bathroom is generous with a tub. Marie was helpful and available which made visiting easy. I would definitely stay here again!
Me and my friend really enjoyed staying at Maries apartment. Perfect location, nice and clean. Would definitely stay there again.
We stayed a week at Marie's wonderful place in the Marais. Couldn't be a better location! You are close to all that Paris has to offer! Real close to the St Paul metro stop. There is a bed that sleeps two in one room, and a day bed in the living quarters. Living quarters is a small room, but has all the essentials you will need. We enjoyed many early evenings with a small happy hour at the apartment with our collections of wine and cheeses we found on our walks throughout the day. It was delightful.
The shower/bath is also quite large for a European apartment. Marie is very responsive on email, and gives you many options for luggage, etc based on your arrival and departure time. Bottom line---Great location, at a great price. You won't be disappointed.
The apartment was clean and there was nothing to complain about, except for the smell of molds in the bathroom..
overall, very nice place and really, the location couldnt possibly be better!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT