About This Listing
darling 1BR apartment in the heart of le marais, top floor with elevator, WIFI, AC, view....
WIFI, elevator, AC, heater, washing machine
sleeps 3 people in beds
This charming little one bedroom apartment is located on one of the most famous streets of Le Marais, rue des Francs-Bourgeois, 4e arrondissement.
Just everything is at your door:
- Museums: the Pompidou center, the Picasso Museum, le Musee Carnavalet, l'Hotel de Sully... The Louvre is 10 mn away by metro.
- Monuments: Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, la Sainte Chapelle, Bastille, Opera... The Eiffel Tower (which is not in the very center of Paris) is about 25 mn away by metro. The Champs Elysees avenue is less than 10 minutes away by metro.
- Districts: you are in the heart of Paris, in the historic, lively and safe Marais district. The Islands Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis are just near by. The Latin Quarter is on the other side of la Seine (few minutes away) etc.
- Dozens of restaurants and bars, disco, art galleries, boutiques, department stores...
- Metro station and supermarkets, bakeries, groceries ...
The Mademoiselle is ideal for a couple, a family of 3, or 2 people willing to sleep in separate beds.
- metro Saint Paul, Le Marais
- 1 flight of stairs (21 steps) to climb, then the elevator takes you to the 6th floor
- 300 ft2 large ( = 28 m2)
- 3 people in beds
- beds: 1 double bed ('full size', 140 cm) + 1 twin size bed (acting as a sofa)
- bathroom: toilet, bathtub/shower and wash-basin
- fully equipped kitchen area*
- cable TV, English channels
- Internet (ADSL & WIFI) included, if you bring your laptop or iphone
- Free long distance calls
- air conditioner window unit
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- washing machine
Fully equipped kitchen*: with fridge, cooktop, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker, utensils ...
- this apartment is located on the 6th and last floor of a building with an elevator. Though one has to climb one flight of stairs (= 21 steps) to reach the elevator, which then goes to the top floor.
- there is no window in the bedroom, but light comes in through a large skylight, making the room very bright. There is another skylight in the bathroom.
IMPORTANT, THE CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00AM
If you need, you can leave your luggage packed inside the apartment up to 11:30AM and let the cleaning person work alone.
If you need a place to store your luggage a few more hours up to late at night, we can organize this for you, against a small fee. This is based on availability, so if luggage storage is very important for you, pls tell us that you need it since the beginning.
If the check out time is not respected, or if the apartment is left in a very bad shape, you might be charged with the costs involved.
Loved the location! The apartment was exactly as listed and pictured. Very cute. The book she left and all info Marie gave us was very helpful. The check in info was just as she described in her email. We had a little trouble because it was raining and the rain was washing out the letters on my instructions as I was reading them. Kind of comical! We got in just fine though. We also greatly appreciated her letting us keep our luggage in the apartment after checkout as we had a little trouble with our rental car. It all worked out great though. The private driver she recommended was wonderful. He arrived early on a Sunday morning and got us to the airport right on time. Very smooth process. I would highly recommend any apartment Marie has listed on Airbnb. She has this down!
Even more charming than the pictures, especially the rooftop view. Great rental for three in a great location. Marie's friend was there to greet us and make sure we had all we needed.
Great apartment in the perfect location. Easy to get around with Saint Paul metro only a few minutes walk away. Marie was super prompt with all of her communication and was able to answer all questions. Would definitely stay in the same apartment next time I'm in Paris
We had a worm welcome from our hostess and she left some useful information all around the apartment that we appreciated. She left some coffee, tea, sugar and chocolate.
The apartment was really nice and the interior was well looked after but the building itself was really old and the lift had been used as a toilet.
It was not possible to use the internet because we could not surf the net and the wc was a strange machine, too delicate.
The neighborhood was as we expected because we chose the area.
What I did not like was the fact that Marie asked for 10,00 more euro because we left 3 dirty dishes and 3 cups in the sink and said that we also left dirty cushions which we did not. Maybe we did leave something to clean but this request for more money seems ridiculous and offensive to me.
It was like a fairy tale! Everything was perfect -- from finding the key to walking into the delight of the apartment to the location in the most amazing part of the city and everything else about the stay. Just lovely. I hope to return sometime very soon and will recommend the spot to my friends as well.
This host has 206 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews