Home Sweet Home (in Beijing)
I am ShenJie,nice to "meet" you, I would love to share my apartment with you when you are here in Beijing, here are informations about the apartment you might need:
Location: we are in west downtown of Beijing, at the corner of 2nd round road which is super busy, our community is quiet and clean, surrounded by shopping center, university, Beijing zoo (the only place you can find panda), busy market..., each of them is walkable.
Traffic: we next to the subway transfer station "xizhimen", which centralize subline 2,4,13 and Beijing north train station that can take you almost everywhere in city, like "The summer palace","nanluoguxiang hutong","tianmen square","sanlitun bar streets", "the Forbidden city" even "the Great Wall".
From airport: you can get a taxi to my home which will cost you around 130RMB(USD21) top, or you can take subway from "airport express" transfer "line 2" to my home which will cost you around 30RMB(USD5).Tips: at the airport, ignore anyone who says he can take you to downtown, just follow the "taxi sign" to get a normal taxi.
Rooms: this is a 2 bedroom suite with full equipment kitchen and well funitured dinning room. Each badroom has a private bath and a closet, king size bed could host 2 guests.
We offer: breakfast, wireless internet,TV, washing,airconditioner,frige,local wire phone,shared dinning room, shared whole set kitchen, bathroom staff like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash etc.
About me: I am warm and sincere woman, good listener,like to know you, like helping you to know Beijing, long time rent is work for me, if you have any question, call me or e-mail me without any hesitation, I'm here for you.
specialized pathways for wheel chairs
local home phone
whole kitchen set
bathroom supplies like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, towels
Interaction with Guests
1. We will welcome you and introduce you to our apartment when you are checking in.
2. If you are staying for a longer period of time, we will bring more breakfast to the apartment every 3 or 4 days. Of course, we will inform you ahead and enter with your permission.
3. My husband might be staying in the basement, but he will enter and exit from a different place. You will never even see him.
4. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to text or e-mail us. We will respond asap.
1. Very convinient public transit
2. A quiet community located in a very busy and urban area
3. 24/7 gards, safe and secure
Buses: 16, 26, 运通 (Yuntong, a different company) 105, 运通 103. Located just outside of our community, two minutes walk from our apartment.
Subway: XiZhiMen (西直门) subway station, connecting with 3 different lines (Line 2, 4 and 13). 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes by bus from our community.
Train: Beijing Northern Train Station; same location with the subway station.
Other Things to Note
1. Breakfast includes: Juice, eggs, milk, bread, bananas, water and coffee.
2. We are not responsible for cleaning during your stay.
3. Please take out the garbage everyday. The trash can are just outside of our unit (you can see them through the kitchen window). It do not have to be sorted.
1.Clean up after using .
2.You could smoke just at our small garden which is outside the apartment.
3.Close curtains when is getting dark outside.
(website hidden) not eat on the street, it may be cheap but not safe.
5.Enjoy your stay.
Wonderful stay. The apartment was spacious, comfortable and well located. The beds were comfortable, and generous breakfast provisions provided. Jie, Jennie and Lin were available to provide advice or support with anything we needed.
We really enjoyed our stay at Shen Jie's home. It is very comfortable, roomy, and easy to come and go from. The host took good care of us even when we had to call several times because we pushed the wrong button on the TV. If we ever travel to Beijing again we will be sure to contact Jie again.
Very nice apartment. Quiet en green surroundings, near the subway (10-15 min. walk). We haven't met Jie, but her husband and her sister in law were very helpfull.
It was our first experience with airbnb, and a very good one! When we will return to Beijing we will certainly stay again with Jie.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a normal Beijinger, live my normal life here in Beijing for over 40 years, I would like to know new things, meet new people, share fun stuff with travelers, welcome to my home and experience a local life in Beijing