This unique concept allows guests to luxuriate in the space and privacy of their own beautifully renovated private house, whilst enjoying hotel-style services.
Our property is located in the vicinity of the former stables of the Topkapi Palace. Apart from the rare luxury of having so much private space, Stablesgate’s special location provides a real flavour of Istanbul life and many hours can be spent in exploration of the labyrinthine streets, taking in the fascinating mix of colours, smells and sounds.
The property is the result of several years’ careful renovation. The concept is very much one of an extremely luxurious and spacious hotel suite - rather than a self-catered villa or apartment. The house is cleaned every day and guests are invited to enjoy breakfast each morning on the roof terrace of the nearby Hotel, with its fabulous views across the Sea of Marmara and up to the Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia.
A one-minute stroll leads to the attractive courtyard restaurant, ‘Giritli’, which is well worth visiting. At the nearby hotel our guests are treated as hotel residents with full access to all facilities including the well-reputed tango nights which attract Istanbulians from all over the city!
• Free Wireless Internet
• Maid service is provided on a daily basis for light cleaning, with towels & bed linen changed every two days
• 2 double bedrooms, 1 en suite shower/WC, 1 en suite bath/shower/WC & a separate shower/WC.
• Kitchen/utility room includes a full oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher.
• The sitting room has a LCD TV/DVD & CD player
• Open and Closed Terrace
• Laundry services (no dry cleaning) at the Armada Hotel
• Safety deposit box
• Restaurant and bar services provided at the Armada Hotel (two-minute walk)
• In the centre of the Old City, Sultanahmet
• Walking distance to most major sites
• The closest mini market is situated nearby