About this listing
B&B in Paris center, breakfast included.
This double room of 20 sqm is located in a quiet street in the center of Paris, opposite the famous music hall "Folies Bergère", between the "Opera", Department Stores, Montmartre and the Covered Passages leading to the Palace Royal and the Louvre. It is located in a charming triplex Parisian nineteenth century building offering 3 air conditioned bedrooms.
The decor of the loft room is contemporary, it combines with taste the wood, brick and metal.
It is ideal for travelers seeking privacy, tranquility, comfort
The room has a shower room and private toilet.
Breakfast is included: Nespresso capsules, tea, chocolate, jam, orange juice, organic milk, muesli, bread, pastries ...
The House is also equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, utensils necessary for a meal.
It also offers all the latest technologies (flat screen TV, free WIFI), it also has a Nespresso coffee machine and kettle with a selection of teas and Nespresso capsules.
Side bathroom, a walk-in shower, a hairdryer, and toiletries (shampoo, shower gel and body lotion.
It has a separate entrance, private bathroom and toilets, separated.
It is fully equipped and tastefully decorated : Wooden old ground , large comfortable bed 160cm with duvet , free WiFi , desk, telephone , safety deposit boxes .
It also has a mini-kitchenette with fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee (Nespresso and electrical filters ) ,teapot, dishes for dining and commodities such as salt , pepper, sugar and dishwashing liquid.
In the bathroom, you will find: Towel bar heater , hairdryer , shaver point, shower sheets , towels and welcoming products such as soap, shower gel and shampoo.
A daily cleaning is also provided up to noon.
Please note that the entrance to the Guest House is on the 3rd floor of the building and access to the rooms on the 4th and 5th floor is through a charming 19th century spiral staircase designed by Gustave Eiffel ( Not recommended for people with mobility problems, see photos).
We take care of your luggage during check-in and check-out.
Interaction with guests
We welcome our guests to the apartment to hand over the keys, explain the operation of the various devices (TV, internet, ...) and give them advice for visiting Paris (restaurants, tips of the neighborhood, etc. ..).
Throughout your stay, we are at your disposal to listen to you, inform, advise and help you to spend a stay as pleasant as possible.
The apartment is also very well located for gourmets. Indeed, the nearby Rue Cadet is a street where you can find all food shops. Also the Rue des Martyrs 5 minutes on foot, is one of the most famous food streets of Paris including: Pastry Sébastien Gaudard (former assistant to Pierre Hermé at Fauchon), bakery Arnaud Delmontel awarded the price of the best baguette in Paris, the British grocery bio-Rose Bakery, stormed by the Parisians ..
Finally, the area is full of restaurants.
OUR GOOD ADDRESSES
GROCERY / SUPERMARKET
Supermarket - Franprix
5, rue Marie Goeffroy - 9th
Bakery Alain Denis
26, rue du Faubourg Montmartre - 9th
Rue Cadet - 9th
7, rue du Faubourg Montmartre - 9th
2 Rue Richer - 9e / +
80, rue du Faubourg Poissonnière - 10e / +
COCKTAIL / WINE BARS
Floquifil (wine bar)
17, rue de Montyon - 9th
A drink (wine bar)
21 Rue de Treviso / +
Passage of Small Stables
Many bars and restaurants
OTHER things to discover ...
33, rue du Faubourg Montmartre - 9th
6 rue Vivienne - 2nd
Rue de Beaujolais - 1
Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette
The apartment is serviced within 5 minutes walk from 2 metro stations: Grands Boulevards (line 8 and 9) and Cadet (line 7) and many buses.
A Velib station is 50 meters.
To reach the apartment:
- From Charles de Gaulle airport, take RER B to Gare du Nord station, then bus number 43 (towards Neuilly - Bagatelle) to the station "Maubeuge Rochechouart."
- From Orly Airport: Take the RER C station "Invalid", then take the metro (line 8) to the "Grands Boulevards" station.
- From Beauvais: Take the shuttle to Porte Maillot, then take the metro (line 1) to the station "Concorde" then (line 8) to the station "Grands Boulevards".
- From North Station: Bus 43 (Neuilly-Bagatelle direction) to Maubeuge Rochechouart
- From East Train Station: Bus 32 to Hauteville
- From Gare Montparnasse: Line 13 to Invalides and then line 8 to Grands Boulevards
- From Gare de Lyon: Bus 20 to the Poissonière-Happy New Station
Possibility of covered and secured parking
Parking price: 15 euros / day, 100 euros / week 200 euros / month
Other things to note
Everything is ready to welcome you.
You will find in every room:
- Great comfort Bedding Queen size (160 × 200 cm)
- A table and 2 chairs for meals and / or work
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- High-definition flat screen TV
- Station iPhone / iPod
- A mini kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave oven, toaster, coffee (Nespresso and filter electric), kettle, teapot, crockery for dining and commodities such as Nespresso capsules, salt , pepper, sugar, oil, vinegar and dishwashing liquid.
- Side bathroom you will find: Heated towel rail, hairdryer, shaver, bath sheets, towels and toiletries such as soap, shampoo and shower gel and body lotion.
Breakfast is included: Nespresso capsules, tea, chocolate, jam, orange juice Bio, bread, pastries ...
A daily cleaning is provided.
Arrival times at the apartment are agreed in advance, by appointment:
Arrival time from 13h
Departure time before 10am
Breakfast is served from 8 am.
Hours Monday to Saturday from 9h to 19h
In case of arrival outside these hours, a supplement of 25 euros is required.
You can come and leave your luggage upon arrival or before your departure, during the opening hours of our office.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 424 reviews for other properties.View other reviews