About This Listing
Private room with desk, for 1 person, couch and mattress in one of Zurich's best neighborhoods; 2min to lake, 30 seconds to tramstation and supermarket, 3 minutes by tram to city center (bellevue station)
Hey, welcome to my place! Here's what you can expect:
- wonderful and spacious living room in my apartment (for 1 person) - For sleeping, you can use either the couch or a mattress (a mattress, not an entire bed),
- the room has a table for working, eating or reading.
- apartment is centrally located in upscale Seefeld area, very safe
- 2min to lake, 4min to city center of Zurich (bellevue), 30 seconds to public transportation (tram) and supermarkets,
- 3 min by tram to the next train station.
- free use of furniture, kitchen, dishwasher, WiFi
- this central location saves you time and money when getting around. No hills to walk up since it's right by the lake
This is a simple room without a closet or anything fancy, for simple travellers :-)
Smokers: I'd kindly ask you to smoke outside of the apartment, not on the balconies.
The room can be rented for short stays. I'd also be happy to help with arrangements or giving recommendations for activities.
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Info: Switzerland has a different electricity plug than most European countries, please be aware of that in case you need to charge your device.
Interaction with Guests
Some guests like to interact, some don't. I'll go with the flow.
- Please do not walk with your shoes on inside the apartment (you can leave your shoes in front of apt door or in the hallway).
- Smoking in the apartment or on balcony prohibited but feel free to smoke outside.
- The room is for one person only. There will be a 100.- penalty fee for bringing home another person for the night without my consent.
- To all men staying at my place: the bathroom is usually clean. When you're done with your business, please make sure that you leave a clean toilet bowl behind. This is a shared apartment, so I would appreciate using a clean toilet after you. thanks in advance
The host is a very nice guy. The room is same as in the description. Traffic to the city center is convenient.
The neighborhood is quiet. Everything is good.
I was given a different email address that was indecipherable a few days before i was due to arrival i could not get in to to the accomoadation nor could i contact anyone. I ended up having to pay for a hotel in central Zurich & i was not given a refund for you room. Very distressing &upsetting trip. Would not book again through this person.
I had emailed Adam several times early on before his arrival to coordinate check-in with him, no response from his side. On the day of his arrival, he simply showed up at the door, without having informed me beforehand when he would arrive. He left this review before I had time to agree on a refund with him. He could have taken the time to communicate with me, then he would have had a great experience, as all my other guests had. Considering that he only wrote about what bad of an experience he had with me instead of admitting that he simply showed up without responding to my messages just shows that he is not the kind of guest you'd want to host.
Lieber Tommy, herzlichen Dank für die entspannte und angenehme Atmosphäre bei Dir! Alles war perfekt organisiert und die Wohnung sauber und schön eingerichtet. Auch das Wlan ist sehr gut und ich konnte von dort aus auch ungestört im Zimmer arbeiten, wenn es notwendig war. Gerne wieder.
Tommy war ein sehr freundlicher und zuvorkommender Gastgeber. Es war alles sehr sauber. Das Zimmer ist wie auf dem Foto abgebildet. War sehr nett, jederzeit wieder.
Freundlich und offen, Privatsphäre respektiert (was mir sehr wichtig ist). Gut organisiert.
About the Host, Tommy
From Zurich, have lived in Canada and US, I travel to Asia and surfspots around the world, non-smoker, international attitude. Languages: English, German, French, Mandarin, a bit of Spanish/Thai