Modern Apartment in Historic District, great location! All the main downtown attractions are located few minutes walking. 2br 2ba Full equipped. Located less than 100 mts from Alameda Central, 1.5km from Main Square (Zocalo and Cathedral), and 2 blocks from Reforma Ave.
The distribution is:
- Main room has its own bathroom and a double bed.
- The second room has also a double bed.
- There is one full bathroom in the living room.
- The living room has two sofa beds: the first one turns into a double bed and the second one into a small twin bed (more suitable for a child under 12).
- Kitchenware and appliances
- TV (with cable)
- Wi-Fi (exclusive for the apartment)
- One smart phone on a very good prepaid plan, so you only have to add credit to to use it as phone or to have internet on it. (aprox 8 us cents per minute to Mexico, US or Canada). Also, y texting 3DIAS to number 100, you can use your credit to have 3 days if internet for about 2.5USD. I also loaded useful numbers like taxis, embassy, police, and others
- Parking shared for one car in the buildings parking lot (at no extra cost)
- I recently (October 2013)bought a portable air conditioning unit (also works as heather) with 12,000 BTUs. You only have to place the hose outside the window. You can use it in the living room or move it to a bedroom. While the weather in Mexico City is not extreme, some people just can't live without it.
ABOUT THE BUILDING:
- 24x7 doorman and security personnel
- Fully equipped gym with personal trainer
- Four lobby areas, all with Wi-Fi
- Children Playground
- Indoor pool (best suited for laps)
- Outdoor garden
- Roof garden
- A small movie theatre that you can reserve
- Two Business Centers that you can reserve
- Laundry and Cleaner Service
Interaction with guests
Thanks for reading about my place. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, I know the city very well, specially all the cultural and historical places.
The list of museums and historical places is endless. Only in historical district (centro historico) you could be one week visiting museum after museum without finishing.
Other things to note
the keys can be given between 16-20hours. Please consider that check out must be before 12pm. Anyway, if you need other schedule, let me know! And I would be more than happy looking for other option. Could be an extra charge between 200 – 500 mxn pesos in order to tip the guy who gives you the keys.
If you are travelling with kids ask for the traveling crib (Pack and play), eating chair, stroller and baby car seat.
Puedo entregarte las llaves en un horario de 16 – 20 horas, y te pido que consideres que el check out tiene que ser antes de las 12 del día. Si necesitaras un horario distinto, por favor avísame y puedo revisar de qué manera puedo ayudarte. Cuando es posible, puedo pedirle a alguien que te entregue las llaves; esto podría tener un costo extra que puede variar desde los 200 MXN hasta los 500 MXN dependiendo del horario.
El condominio me pide que yo tenga una copia o imagen de las identificaciones de las personas que se quedan en el depto, si puedes mándalas digitalizadas o entrega una fotocopia al llegar.
I am from Mexico City, but I am living now in NYC while studying a master degree in Music Performance (Piano). While I come back, I rent my place on airbnbn. A friend of mine manages the property making sure everything goes well with my guests.
I like Mexico City very much, and I know every single thing to do and see there, specially historical places and museum. I like to analyze and understand how the city has taken it's current shape, leaving traces of the past if you are curious enough..