A remodeled 3 story spacious Chalet. Swiss Alps themed neighborhood at the base of Heavenly(Tahoe Tyrol). 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, game area, huge deck, common hot tub, pool, sauna.
Ideal location for skiing, casinos, beaches, and hiking.
- 3 Bedroom = 14 total sleeping spaces (6 beds + 3 couches = 11 bed spots + 3 on couches)
- The forest mountain home is exclusively yours for your stay.
- Apple TV with FREE NETFLIX subscription, Nintendo Wii sports, Artari flashback (75 games), DVD player, NO CABLE TV so bring or plan to rent additional games or movies. There is a redbox rental in the Raley's supermarket down the street.
- HOT TUB, POOL, & SAUNA - With key you’ll gain access to the community (usually vacant) POOL, HOT TUB (fits 14), SAUNA, and changing room open year round (pool summer only). Its beautiful, clean, 1/2 block away, and has views.
- Games - Ping pong table, Darts, Foosball table
Board games - Jenga, Yahtzee, checkers, poker, Monopoly, and more!
- Large balcony with built-in seating and gas BBQ
- Great for a startup / leadership offsite.
- VIEWS - Filtered of south lake tahoe and mountains on the front balcony, fantastic full sunset view (2 minute walk), national forest surrounding
- Stone Fireplace - Large wood burning
- Fully stocked kitchen - New stainless steal appliances, most utensils, cookery, tableware, etc...
- Blazing fast wireless internet (36 MBS)
- Cell service - full bars Verizon, most others
- Garage - 2 car garage and car Port protecting vehicles from snow so spots for 4 - 5 vehicles
- We also strive to be a " green house " green cleaning products often, all trash is sorted by SLT refuse, furnace, water heater, and most appliances are high efficiency
SUPPLIES WE PROVIDE:
- We provide toilet paper in each bathroom, towels, linens, blankets, and sink hand soap (we cannot effectively stock firewood, shampoo, etc)
- PETS - We love pets! YOU MUST ASK TO BRING A PET. Pets must be housebroken and able to stay off furniture. If in doubt on your pets cleanliness; don't rent with us.
This is a “smart house” the heating, security, door code access all operate from my phone so no worries about exchanging or losing the keys, there are none!
Interaction with Guests
I'm very responsive but also have the local staff as a backup. There is also the AirBNB 24 hour local concierge is only a phone call away.
Guests will be provided with a list of our host's favorite local places.
- Built mountainside at the base of Heavenly Ski Resort
- Attractions in driving minutes (see my AirBNB guidebook) very close to Heavenly ski resort 1, near beach 2, Casinos 4, Sierra at Tahoe 25, Diamond Peak 35, Mt. Rose 45, Kirkwood 45, Northstar 50, Squaw 60, Alpine Meadows 60, Hiking trails everywhere nearby
- Located 1/2 mile walk to ski lifts (Just up the hill - Aerial Tramway or just down the hill - downtown Gondola -> 3/4 mile) this sometimes enables a ski in and out
- With alot of speed & snow you can ski in & out directly to our place down Keller street from the “East Bowl” run
- Private, no traffic, well kept, quiet, and clean Swiss Alps getaway themed after Tyrol Austria
Tahoe has a bus system and cab service.
Other Things to Note
You're going to love it here! Transient Occupancy Tax included in price.
Deposits will be held and further action will be taken:
* QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10PM - 8AM at the house and in common areas such as the hot tub. We've had two recent loud groups, our neighbors WILL call the police and you will receive a FINE, LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT, and possible EVICTION from the police. Noise violations are grounds for losing our vacation rental permit so we take this issue very seriously. If you are on the balcony or have the windows open while talking loudly/playing music that sound travels farther than you’d think in a quiet place like Tahoe. Tahoe is a place to regroup and refresh for all so please be courteous
* THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. We'll know if you've brought more people than your confirmed reservation. Causing very loud disturbances during the day can result in a police call by the neighbors.
* REPORT ALL DAMAGE to house and contents. If you report it and it was an accident you likely will get most if not all of your deposit back depending on the item cost. If you don't report it/ lie about it, your security deposit will be sad - the cleaning staff check everything & take pictures of problems.
* NO SMOKING ANYTHING in or outside the house. Dry wood is everywhere
* PETS - YOU MUST ASK TO BRING A PET. Pets must be housebroken and able to stay off furniture. If in doubt on your pets cleanliness; don't bring them.
* No drinking games inside the house - If you must, do it on the ping pong table in the garage and clean up! Beer cans, spills, and sticky ping pong table affects Security deposit
* Don't unplug internet
* BUILDING A FIRE - make sure you check out the basic instructions provided right by the fireplace
* If it snows alot at the house; Make sure to shovel / salt (located in garage) the stairs to avoid slips on ice during your stay.
* Obey the HOA rules and regulations below:
* Parking: Only allowed in driveways, Carports or garages. Excess vehicles may be temporarily parked at the parking lot by the clubhouse. Not on the street.
* Pets: There is a leash law in SLT. Please bring a pooper scooper with you when Walking your pet. No pets in common areas.
* Trash: Never leave food or coolers Where a Wild animal can detect the smell (this includes on the balcony or inside your car).
* Recreation Area: The use of the pool and recreation area is limited to property owners and rental guests only.
Great host. Great house. Clean and ready for us when we arrived. Would recommend to friends and family.
Kevin's cabin was absolutely perfect for our short weekend stay. We had three couples and three dogs with plenty of room and privacy. He was extremely accommodating for our modification of our stay! Thanks for having us, Kevin!
We really enjoyed our stay at 1295 Timber! Everything was clean, well-kept, and it had a very cozy cabin feel which made it a nice getaway. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed to cook all meals for the weekend. We also took advantage of the fireplace, ping pong, and other games the house provided. The proximity to Heavenly was really convenient as well. Would definitely stay there again!
The home was well maintained and the directions were very clear. I would definitely stay here in the future and also recommend this property to others.
The listing is pretty much accurate. Kevin is accommodating and nice to call us back right away with our questions.
His house is very organize and we live it.
We will definitely come back.
Excellent location and great amenities. Kevin was always available and also flexible with checkout time.
Fantastic experience! This is a great Tahoe getaway and Kevin is a great host!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Professional couple from the midwest that occasionally travel for work & play. When we are out of town we rent our San Francisco Apt and also occasionally rent our second home in Tahoe. We enjoy anything outdoors, hiking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, road trips, meeting new people, and spending time with good people.
We are up at the house all the time and love having people up. Stay here by yourself, in large groups or with us!