Welcome to our little piece of heaven we occasionally rent out where a Rustic Swiss-Austrian Alps Chalet meets a modern spacious remodel :)
3 story Swiss-Austrian style Chalet - modeled after the Alps ski area of Tyrol in Austria
- The house is exclusively yours for your stay
- 3 Bedroom (6 beds + 3 couches = 11 bed spaces + 3 sleeping spaces so 14 total)
- 2 full bathrooms (one on each floor)
- HOT TUB, POOL, & SAUNA - With key you’ll gain access to the community POOL, SPA, SAUNA, and changing room open year round (pool summer only). Usually vacant, beautiful, clean, 1/2 block away, and has views.
- Huge Balcony with built-in and pine stump seating.
- Filtered lake views on the front balcony and forest in the back
- Stone Fireplace - Large wood burning
- Fully stocked large kitchen - all new stainless steal appliances, fully stocked with utensils, cookery, tableware, etc...
- Ping pong table, Darts, Foosball table
- Board games - (Jenga, Yahtzee, checkers, poker, Monopoly, and others)
- Gas BBQ grill
- Apple TV with FREE NETFLIX subscription
- TV & DVD player - NO CABLE TV
- iPod music system plug in
- Wireless Internet 36 MBS
- Cell service - full bars Verizon, most others too
- Garage - 2 car garage and car Port protecting vehicles from snow so spots for 4 - 5 vehicles
SUPPLIES WE PROVIDE:
- We provide some toilet paper in each bathroom, towels, linens, blankets, and sink hand soap (we cannot effectively stock firewood, shampoo, etc)
- Please message us group size and purpose of trip. This will help your reservation chances
- DOGS - We love pets like humans! Dog's must be housebroken and able to stay off furniture. LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO BRING A DOG AND WE WILL APPROVE OR RISK SECURITY DEPOSIT LOSS. If in doubt on your pets cleanliness; don't rent with us. No cats
- $150 house clean - Please leave the house as you found it. Cleaning fee covers linens, vacuuming, tidying up, etc… It does not cover excessive trash left out in or outside the house, spills, pet damage, missing items, broken items, misc messes, or damages to the house.
- This is a “smart house” the heating, security, door code access all operate from my phone so no worries about exchanging or losing the keys, there are none!
- Built hillside at the base of Heavenly
- Less than 1/3 mile walk to both of the CA side ski lifts (Just up the hill - Aerial Tramway or just down the hill - downtown Gondola)
- With alot of speed & snow you can ski directly to our place down Keller street from the “East Bowl” run
- Private, no traffic, well kept, quiet, and clean Swiss themed community at Tahoe Tyrol
- Beaches are less than a mile down the hill, Casinos ¾ mile, Hiking trails are everywhere, Kirkwood 36 miles, Northstar 38 miles, Squaw 37 miles, Alpine Meadows 22 miles (if the west route is open)
Permit Number: SLT TOT permit #006334
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$35 / night after 4 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$1875 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4975 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|City:||South Lake Tahoe|
|Neighborhood:||South Lake Tahoe|
The house was in great shape and exactly as described in the photos and description. We had a wonderful stay and appreciated the proximity to downtown and the California base. Kevin was very responsive to all inquiries during the process and responded extremely quickly. We would definitely stay here again should we make our way back to the Tahoe area.
Cabin was nice. We got 2ft of snow. Built a sick kicker across the street of the cabin.
Even though Tahoe had no snow on this trip, we really enjoyed Kevin's house. It was perfect for the 6 of us. Everything is as described. I loved the ping pong table in the garage!
Had a great time! Close to Heavenly Village and Gondola! Quiet neighborhood and spacious cabin!
We were a group of 12 people on a weekend ski trip and this house is perfect for that. It's big enough for 12 and the best thing, it's very close to Heavenly. Kevin is very strict in his house rules but that ensures a nice and clean house and there were no open questions left. I definitely will consider Kevin's house again for my next ski trip!
We stayed in Kevin's house during our skiing trip to Tahoe. The house is great and location is perfect. Kevin responds to questions very quickly so everything went smooth and nice.
Great house, clean, cozy, comfortable. Great location for skiing. Host was friendly, responsive and provided detailed information about the house.
My friends and I had a great experience at the house! It was the perfect size for 12 people. It was clean and had all the amenities we were looking for in Tahoe. It's not exactly ski in/ski out, but it's a very short drive to the mountain. Kevin was easy to communicate with and we had no problems upon arrival.
Overall it was the perfect New Years getaway and we'll definitely be back!
Glad you enjoyed. Apologizes on the "ski In&Out" comment. I reference the close proximity to the base of heavenly and the ability to ski in is very dependent (and indicated in the house description under "where") on alot of snow fall and speed which this year so far has been the worst on record, bummer I know. Hope to host you guys again and Happy New Year!
Kevin is very accommodating and responsive throughout my experience. With many choices out there to choose from, I chose Kevin's cabin because of the cleanliness of the house and how well it was suited for a group of about 10-13 people. Beds were clean, comfy, bathrooms were spacious, and the common area is very cozy. I look forward to coming back!
Kevin made it easy to get there and to settle in once we arrived. The house was comfortable, functional and in a great location. I would definitely stay here again.