About this listing
I rent out my beautiful flat in mid of Berlin. It is light, not noisy and just feels good. The flat is located in the vivid heart of Berlin, called Prenzlauer Berg, just 10 min away from Alexander Platz and Hackesche Höfe.
I rent out my beautiful, just newly rented flat in mid Berlin. It is light, not noisy and just feels good. The flat has
- a bedroom with a large king size bed that is connected with a sliding door to the living room
- a nice living room with a sleeping sofa for two (140 cm) and large brand new flatscreen
- a very nice, spacious, lockable bathroom with a bath tub and bath shower
- and finally a new American fitted kitchen with all white goods you need and a Nespresso coffee machine
- and the best: a great, spacious balcony with great view over Berlin and to one of the main landmark, the tv tower Alex. the flat is in the top floor, the sixth one.
The flat is luxurious, has a great wooden floor with underfloor heating, white walls, is in an excellent shape and furnished in modern style.
What is included?
- Of course use of the TV and stereo
- Blankets, bed linen and towels
The area around the flat is one of the most popular in Berlin. It is called "Kollwitz Kiez" which means Kollwitz area in the part of the city called Prenzlauer Berg.
You find many bars, restaurant, tiny designer shops, organic food stors or great breakfast restaurants (eg Anna Blume, famous for its étagère) in the P-Berg.
It is very central and the next tube station "Senefelder Platz" is just around the corner, 2 minutes walk from the flat. From Senefelder Platz you are within 5 minutes at the Alexanderplatz which is the key transportation knot in Berlin. From there you can get in max 30 minutes to both airports and in 10 minutes to the main railway station.
My guests have access to the entire flat including using the kitchen and fridge.
Interaction with Guests
When my guests are at my flat, I am normally not around.
Actually everything is allowed what makes me feel that you treat the flat in a responsible way. You can use the kitchen and balcony.
I appreciate if you don't party in the flat and if you don't smoke inside of the flat - which is not necessary, since the flat has a great balcony.