Out of all hotels and apartments we rented, Marieta was the most pleasant experience for my boyfriend and me.
I have no words to describe how happy and content are we with the service.
Marieta is a wonderful host, making you feel as if you were in a family, in your own apartment.
- The studio is spacious and fully equipped.
- The room is spacious, clean, bright and of very nice design.
- Bedsheets and towels are regularly changed and Marieta perfectly cleans up your mess every morning.
- The balcony is big, with nice table and chairs.
- The bathroom was pleasant surprise, because I am used to horrible bathrooms in hotels in Greece. Nice, modern, not poor, with showering cabin that closes and has shelf for putting your things. Much more than decent. New toilet paper every day, washing soap, hair dryer.
- Kitchen is fully equipped - fridge, cooker, lot of drawers, pans, pots, forks, cutlery.
- Peaceful neighbourhood.
- Non-stop hot water.
- Marieta "stuffed" us with homemade cakes almost every day. :)
- Breakfast she serves for "two" is actually for ten people - coffee, milk, yoghurt, orange juice, jam, honey, bread, eggs, croissants, oatmeal.
- Cakes were wonderful, as well as home-made marmalade.
- Marieta and her family will help you with anything. she is a great person and has all our respect.
- Several beaches are very close - Papafragas, Kapros, Pachena, alogomantra and even Sarakiniko, just five minutes by car.
For the end, we give our warm recommendations for Marieta studios. Trust me, there is absolutely no need to test anything else on Milos if you can find a free apartment in Marieta studios. You get everywhere very fast by car and there is no need to be in Adamas, here or there.
Thank you for everything.