About this listing
Perfectly located in the romantic heart of Rome, this historic apartment (XVI century) is newly renovated and decorated in a very refined and luxurious style. Apartment is situated on the first main floor, without elevator (three flights of stairs). It is composed of a foyer, a big living room and 2 bedrooms: the first one is a bedroom with an elegant king size canopy bed, the second bedroom has a queen sized bed.
The big living room is used also as a wonderful suite with a beautiful and large sofa that becomes a comfortable queen size bed. There is also a single convertible bed on the loft. There's a modern and equipped kitchen with an extension table for 6/8 persons, where you can have your breakfast, lunch or dinner, with microwave, coffee maker, washing machine and dryer, dishwasher and all you need for your comfort. All apartment has historic 4.8 meter high ceilings which are decorated with original decorations in wood, it has a system of heating and cooling on the floor and WI-FI
As to the extra expenses, please note that the website only shows the cleaning costs.
Therefore, we would kindly ask you to consider that, in addition to the final price of your stay and the cleaning fee, other extra fees are due as listed below:
- Linens and Towels: € 10 per person per week (if not included in the cleaning fees referred to in the website);
- Late Check-In: €25from 8pm to 11pm; €50, from 11pm to 8am;
- Early/Late Check-Out : €25 before 8am or after 11am, if agreed);
- Tourist City Tax (€ 2 per person / day up to 10 days except for children under 10.)
- Channel Manager Fee 25% on the Owner’s Net Income.
The aforementioned costs can be paid choosing one of the following ways, depending on the WEBSITE:
- In advance through the WEBSITE
- Upon arrival in cash
- Via Paypal prior to arrival.
A receipt will be issued on behalf of the flat owner for:
- Local City Tax
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please, get in touch with us a few days before arrival to confirm your time of arrival and the beds arrangement.
2) Make a call at your arrival in Rome to the following phone numbers to confirm the check-in time.
- (phone number hidden)
3) The delivery of the keys will take place upon arrival at the apartment.
4) The Refundable Deposit can be paid in cash upon arrival (or in the currency of the client) via Paypal or through the website prior to arrival and will be refunded upon check out, provided that everything is in order.