Old world charm with modern day amenities, this renovated tenement has exposed brick, a full sized bathtub, new kitchen appliances and French doors.
The room is a private room in a 2 Bedroom apartment on the Lower East Side, bordering Chinatown, steps away from J,M, and F, B, D Trains. Neighborhood is full of great bars and restaurants.
There is a guest computer for travelers who dont want to be weighed down with their own computers. I live on the 5th floor but, if I'm home, I can help you with your bags!
* Full sized bed with 450 thread count sheets
* Fresh towels and linens
* Full sized bathtub with shower
* Lots of cooking equipment (Juicer, Microwave, Oven, Pasta Maker, Ice Cream Maker)
* Subscription to Following Magazines: GQ, Vogue, Economist, Time, Wall Street Journal, Inc., Fortune, Fast Company, National Geographic Traveler.
* CHECK MY GUIDEBOOK (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/689966/guidebook)
* Directly across the street from Seward Park and right above one of the best cafes in New York, Cafe Grumpy.
* 10 minute walk to Soho, Little Italy, Nolita, Tribeca, East Village
* Right next to Chinatown and all the delicious cheap eats.
* Some of the best restaurants are only a few blocks away (Fat Radish, Bacaro, Cheeky Sandwiches, Dudley's Barrio Chino, An Choi, Doughnut Plant, Russ & Daughters, Katz Deli... just to name a few.)
* If you need to do laundry, it's around the corner.
* One of the best things about staying here is you have access to my new Fiat 500 Sport for $50/day.
* The (F) Train is just a block away and the J,M, Z, B, D trains are 5 blocks away.
* Designer at a Digital Design Agency.
* I have a super friendly dog named Asobi (playful in Japanese).
* I love photography, design, food and cinema.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$600 /week|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Neighborhood:||Lower East Side|
Hi met Conway, very nice guy.
Loved his doggie.
Just ideal for what l needed.
Only problem up five flights but elevators are scarce in New York!
Conway was an awesome host! His place was very neat and clean. You can't beat the location. A lot of awesome restaurants and bars within walking distance and you're only a short train/cab ride from everything else in Manhattan. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting NYC.
Conway wasn't actually at the apartment when my girlfriend and I stayed, however he had organised an easy way for us to pick up the keys and was always fast to respond to any questions we had over the phone. The apartment is clean and tidy, and is located in a great area for food and shopping. The F subway station is less than a minute away, and is the perfect line for any tourists heading to Midtown, Times Square or Central Park. Soho was 15 minutes walk away, and I'd definitely stay here again.
We wanted to be conveniently located to China Town and we were! Conway was easy to coordinate with on getting to/into the apartment and then very reserved during our stay (happy to answer questions but not invasively attentive). Very cozy little space. Very cute little dog. We didn't really test out the kitchen facilities, so I can't comment on that front. The bedroom space was nicely closed off from the rest of the apartment, but it is a small apartment. So, if jet lag makes you sensitive to the sounds of conversation in the next room until the designated quiet hours (11 PM I think?), then beware. We had a great time walking around the neighborhood and surrounding areas.
Conway was amazing came to my rescue when I needed a place and was a cool guy to chat with on my downtime. Thanks again!
la camera assegnata e nel quartiere di (email hidden) posizione e' tranquilla e comoda per muoversi a Manhattan in metro. L'appartmento e' al 4 piano senza ascensore, carino anche se la camera assegnata e' piccolissima e non pulitissima. Il proprietario e' gentile e disponibile. Adatto per una coppia molto giovane e non esigente.
We really loved our stay. Nice appartment. Clean and cosy. Conway was a great and friendly host (maybe our Belgian chocolates had something to do with that ;-) He made us feel at home and gave us great tips and nice addresses in the neighborhood. Oh yes, his dog is the cutest on earth.
Conway's a great host, very friendly and welcoming. His dog, Asobi, was also a pleasure to have around. His place was very clean and in a great location, close to tons of restaurants and bars. Would definitely stay here again next time I'm out in New York.
We had an absolute amazing time in New York, Conway was a fantastic host. His apartment is located is a great spot, very easy to get around and within walking distance of a lot of some great cafes and restaurants.
Conway is a lovely guy, very up to date with the food scene, so is a great person to ask if you are unsure of where to go for dinner.
I fully recommend staying at Conway's and we look forward to planning a return trip.
Great location, we enjoyed our stay a lot. Nice guy, nice dog. Conway recommended so many good places to us which helped us enjoy our NYC-stay the way we wanted it to be. Thank you very much, highly recommended.