About this listing
Bright, sunny, comfortable 3 bdrm house on a 50 acre property with pond, running streams and woods for exploring.
- Close to Bruce Trail and Mono Cliffs Provincial Park for good hiking.
- 15 minutes to Mansfield Ski Hill and Hockley Valley Ski Hill.
- Cross country Ski on and around property.
- Dog friendly.
- 3 bdrm with double bed in each, additional bunk bed in one and crib in one.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- flat screen t.v. with satellite
- large verandah looks out to pond
Please note: We do not accept reservations from Airbnb users with zero reviews or recommendations or incomplete profiles pages. I realize that this can be frustrating if you are new to the site, but this is our family home in question so I'm sure you can understand.
Dogs allowed only, no cats. No smoking in house please.