Denise and Sean Kenny look forward to welcoming you to 2 Heath Cottages, their comfortable Victorian home bordering Sandford Heath Nature Reserve (both a Site of Special Scientific Interest and a National Nature Reserve) close to Wareham one of Dorset's finest Saxon market towns and gateway to the Isle of Purbeck & Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
Our comfortable furnished 'Apple' en-suite Double room has free WiFi, tea & coffee making facilities, flat screen TV with DVD/CD/USB, radio alarm clock and hairdryer. A full Breakfast Menu is included and provided daily using local farm produce and Fairtrade ingredients where possible.
Conveniently situated on the A351 between the Bakers Arms roundabout and Wareham with ample off-road parking, whatever your mode of transport you will be well positioned to explore the beautiful Dorset countryside and its many wonderful attractions. 'Home Farm' bus stop conveniently brings you to our door and there are mainline rail links close by. Pub, restaurants and convenience shop are all within walking distance.
There really is something for everyone - over and above some of the best that Mother Nature has to offer there are a host of areas to visit and attractions to enjoy such as Monkey World, Bovington Tank Museum, Swanage & Steam Railway, Farmer Palmer's, Studland, Arne RSPB Nature Reserve, Corfe Castle, Poole Harbour & Sandbanks, Lulworth Castle & Cove, and Durdle Door to name just a few. If Golf is your game, you fancy Cycling the Purbecks or love the idea of Fossil Hunting on The Jurassic Coast you will not be disappointed.
* Discounts available for Single Occupancy stays and please also ask about our 'Short Break' and 'Winter Getaway' offers *
* No smoking in the house please, but you are welcome to do so in the back garden with it's lovely aspect out to the small wooded area that leads direclty onto Sandford Heath Nature Reserve.
* Our accommodation isn't suitable for pets, very young children or people with mobility issues.
* Please let us know of any damages or faults so that we can attend to these for the next guests.
* A full breakfast menu is provided daily (please feel free to ask for more information).
Very kind caring people. Very friendly made us feel very much at home. Room lovely clean,modern B&B in handy location near WAREHAM.
Managed to arrange a last minute bank holiday stay at Denise & Sean's excellent B&B. The location is fantastic with easy access to Poole in one direction and Purbeck Island in the other. The room itself was spacious, beautifully decorated and had a huge En-suite, and Denise & Sean were excellent hosts. Thoroughly recommended!
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Our aim is to maintain a high standard of hospitality & service and to ensure your stay in this beautiful part of Dorset is the most wonderful of experiences.