About this listing
Stay in a stylish loft on the second floor and you have the apartment all to yourself. All ceilings are 4 meters high and the front has 4 huge windows. Enjoy a fully furnished apartment with wooden floors, kitchen, bathroom with shower and an (almost) always sunny balcony. Bright and quiet, although very central.
Details of loft:
- 63 square meter
- Loft is located in quiet courtyard in an totally renovate old factory building
- 2 Rooms (Sleeping- & Living Room) plus Kitchen / Bathroom w/ shower / huge Balcony
- Parquet floors
- Huge balcony
- King size box spring bed (1.60 x 2.00 m)
- Miele Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge & coffee maker
- Super fast DSL/WiFi and Flat screen TV with digital cable; Blue Ray/ DVD-Player
Discounts: Please inquire for discounts if you stay 20 to 27 days.
- Electricity, heating fees and Internet flatrate and local calls are included.
- Friendly and English speaking flat owner.
- Gay friendly & gay owned.
- BED LINEN AND TOWELS SUPPLIED.
The emerging and upcoming East of the new hip German capital with its many cultural institutions, legendary clubs, galleries, cafes, bars and historical sites are the source of creativity and inspiration for an international crowd of creative people.
- Very close to Alexanderplatz just 4 subway stations to Berlins Centre.
- Walk easily 500 meters to Simon Dach street (Popular Bar area)
- Explore the Eastside Gallery to see the last pieces of Berlin Wall.
Other Things to Note
- 2 bikes are for rent for a small daily/weekly fee!
- Parking in an underground parking lot is available for small extra (URL HIDDEN) Berlin Citytax:
English (URL HIDDEN)
German: (URL HIDDEN)
No loud Parties.
Smoking only on the balcony.
Discounts: Please inquire for discounts if you stay 20 days or longer.
If you look up the apartment on street view please be aware that at the time the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) street view car drove by the complex was not yet re-builded. furthermore the apartment is located in a quiet courtyard with almost no noise whatsoever.