- Metro Subway Line 3 (Dogok station) is located within 5 minutes walk
- More than 10 buses connecting inside and outside of Seoul City in close proximity
(All bus stops are reachable within 5 minutes walk from my house)
-Direct commute from Incheon Int'l Airport to my house within 55 minutes:
by Airport Limousine (Incheon -> Dogok Station)
- 10 minutes away from Gangnam Station(Line 2) by bus:
the bus stop is 1 minute walk from my house
- 15 minutes away from COEX Multiplex by Bus or Car
- 30 minutes away from Gangnam Station and COEX:
from the bus stop located just in front of my house
- Floor Heating, Wi-Fi Connection, Air conditioning
- 1 Room with Queen Size Bed
This room is equipped with a large private bathroom which has a hot tub in it.
Also, there is a mahogany closet, a small drawer, a satellite TV, and a big mirror.
- Free breakfast / toast egg milk coffee and salad.
-SAFE & CONVENIENT NEIGHBORHOOD-
-RICHEST AREA IN SEOUL-
- Big Hypermarket 'Star Super' is located in front of Dogok station right next to Tower Palace(The most expensive apartment of all time in Korea) and 24hours open Convenience Store located right across (1 minute walk)
- Only IDENTIFIED RESIDENTS may enter my apartment building
- Police station: 10 minutes away
Night Patrol done by Police Officers
- A river and a park : 1 minute away (Jogging & Picnic allowed)
1. Breakfast is self-served.
Bread, coffee, egg, and salad will be ready on the dining table
2. Please discard the left-over after your breakfast.
The dish wash will be done for you.
3. Enjoy your meals (other than breakfast) freely but do the dishes in respect of next people.
4. Towels may be used freely but please economize and leave the used towels in front of your door.
Rooms and bath rooms will be cleaned up for you.
5. You may use the washing machine for your laundry and use the airer (in the balcony) to dry.
6. We only accept female travelers and famility guests
7. For guests with kids, I would be grateful to have your children avoid running sounds for my neighbors.
8. Check-in time is after 14:00
and check-out time is before 11:00.
Please respect the time above so that I can prepare and tidy-up for next guests.
Most important rule is respecting this splendid apartment.
Keep it clean. Respect my home as if it were yours.
Other than that, have fun, go to wonderful places and enjoy yourself.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything I can do to make your stay better
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
I was raised in the States for 10 years and now I'm currently going university in Korea. I have lived in Paris as an exchange studnet in 2010. I have a lot of experiences living abroad and traveling around. And I like meeting new people!!