GUEST HOUSE: Private rooms, shared bathrooms and kitchen.
BEST LOCATION AROUND! 1 minute walk to the beach, 5 minutes to town yet nicely tucked away for privacy and security. Fall into the arms of mother nature. Refresh the mind, nurture the soul and release life's stress.
ALL ARE WELCOME. We value diversity and welcome all people without regard to race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and socioeconomic status.
IMPORTANT - YOUR INSTANT BOOK RESERVATION CAN BE CANCELLED IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH WHAT IS LISTED HERE.
IF YOU HAVE A CAR: Let us know AT THE TIME YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION. Parking is limited.
1. CONSIDERATION: Smoking allowed only out in the front yard.
2. CONSIDERATION: Quiet before 9:00 a.m. and after 10:00 p.m.
3. SECURITY: Window shutters and doors must be locked when you leave the premises.
4. SECURITY: No person allowed on the property without owner's permission. Reservations for an extra guest in your room must be made in advance.
5. IF YOU HAVE A CAR: Let us know at the time you make your reservation. Parking is limited.
6. ARRIVAL TIME: In advance of your arrival day you must let us know the approximate time you will be arriving. That is so we can be sure to be here to let you in.
This host has 289 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m Lisa Valencia, a writer and Costa Rica guide who has lived in Costa Rica’s Caribbean since 2007. I opened Hidden Jungle Beach House in 2011, running my guest house alone for 3 years. Then Cristian Montenegro came into my life and has been working with me here for the past three years. We got married in November 2016. So now at our place you have two hosts - one North American and one Nicaragua/Costa Rican.
We both believe in following our dreams and living life to the absolute fullest. And always encourage others to do the same. Many of our guests come here looking for more than a vacation. They use their time here in nature, away from the stress of the "civilized" world to ponder and reflect on their choices in life. Some go back to their lives with renewed energy and enthusiasm. Some discover a new way to live. And some don't go back at all!
Cristian and I are thankful, grateful and appreciative of every aspect of our life here - including our guests. Cristian will show you sloths and iguanas in the trees around the property. He'll tell you stories about the little agoutis who come eat our compost and the time we had a snake for a neighbor. I'll share the story of my discovery of a new life in Costa Rica. And I look forward to hearing your story and encouraging your Costa Rica dreams to come true!