Fully equipped house. Quiet area, yet centrally located. 3 bedrooms, big living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a garden oasis with fruits and berries. Public transport nearby. Close to amazing nature, playground, grocery store, restaurant and more.
Our house is planned in a smart way and offers a relaxed, cozy and "homey" atmosphere. Free parking in the driveway just outside the house. The first floor contains a big living room / dining room as well as a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. The three bedrooms are located in the second floor, together with master bathroom containing shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer. The entire house has been renovated during 2011-2015. Going through a cozy path you'll find a big garden (party shared with neighbor, as shown in picture). The garden contains most things wanted for sunny days. The sun is available all day!
- Free parking just outside the house
- WiFi internet
- Cabel TV
- Playstation 3 with games
- Garden with furniture, games, playhouse, toys and more
- Washing machine
- Shower soap
For those traveling with children:
- Playhouse and toys in the garden
- Baby / kid chair
- Crib with small blanket and pillow
Interaction with guests
- We are, of course, happy to provide tips and guide our guests in the many choices Oslo has to offer. We are very available if needed. :)
Other things to note
As the garden is party shared with the neighbors next door, please show respect towards them in use of the garden. We are very fond of them! :)
We can host up to 9 people, including at least one child. Room for 8 adults maximum. Beds including 3 double beds (160 cm), 1 inflatable double matress (140 cm) and one loft bed fit for a child.
- Treat the house and our belongings with respect. Remember: this is our home!
- Show respect towards neighbors and people in the area.
- Only guests approved beforehand is allowed in the house.
- No smoking in the house or near entrance / windows.
- Peace and quiet is required between 10 pm – 6 am.
- Please turn lights and electronic equipment off when leaving.
- Any damages or problems must be notified to host as soon as possible.
- At departure:put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and trash in the trash can.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. Things like cotton, Q tips, hair, paper towels and feminine products shall be thrown in trash bin.
- Return the house in the same good shape as it was when you arrived.
- Use our internet network responsibly.
Together with our beloved son (born in 2012) and daughter (born in 2016) we enjoy a pretty quiet life in beautiful Oslo. We are a loving, caring and including family - always trying our best to be open minded and helpful to people around us. Outdoor activities, travelling, movies and just hanging out are a few of our favorite things. We also enjoy good food and wine (only us grown ups of course ;)). We believe in being communicative and honest, show respect to one another and appreciate new possibilities.