About this listing
The best solution to live in Milan!
In the middle of fashion, food and design..
Without stress to arrive and live!
Happy time to live a bubbly life....
THIS IS THE ANNOUNCE FOR THE ROOM, NOT FOR THE ENTIRE APARTMENT.
Inside a building very elegant and noble, in a very quietplace, near the Central Station and Porta Venezia, and well served by public transport is this lovely apartment.
The apartment is brand new and very comfortable, is distinguished by its parquet floor, which characterizes the entire structure.
It 'a shared apartment, and so I'm interested to rent it out to people only references, guaranteeing respect for the space of others.
The apartment super careful and (website hidden) or with all the options;
E 'consists of a bedroom, a spacious and bright, kitchen, washing machine, Wifi Internet connection, bathroom with shower and bath, large and spacious living room with table space.
Breakfast is not included.
The apartment is close to the central station and very well served by public transport.
Perfect for referenced, lovers of beauty.
In Milan you will find everything that a big city can offer: Milan is in fact the city of new trends, the city that brings new fashions and must for the season.
Other Things to Note
For compliance with local laws will be asked for your identity document or passport in order to register dlla your stay at the site of the State Police.
Also the guests must pay the TOURIST TAX
Two euro to each day for each guest, when they will do the check in.
THE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke on the balcony....
2. No pets allowed incase you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours ten o'clock pm to nine o'clock am. Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free.
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence or passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: I normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Enzo's apartment is beautiful, sparkling clean and very near to Milano Centrale station. We love the style and design of his apartment as well as the apartment building interior. The room and bathroom were incredibly spacious and comfortable. Although we were not able to meet him in person, he was communicative and made the necessary arrangements so that our arrival and stay was taken care of. Given a chance we will definitely come back to Enzo's Airbnb. 10/10.
Thank you Enzo!
Yes, Enzo was not there but his friend Ariel let us in. He was very nice and gave us a great map of the city. The room was clean and the location was perfect.
Our stay was very nice, the house was perfectly clean and easy to access. We were warmly welcomed and were given explanations of where we could go and what to do. Overall we were very content with our stay :)
Enzo house has been GREAT in all senses and made my stay in MIlan, very very nice.. At firs, his house is so beautifull, with amazing furniture, very clean and silent. I was received with warm and hospitality by Ariel, he explain me how to move in MIlan. Enzo was very kind and nice, allowing me to have a great stay. I will recommend my friends to stay there. thank you Enzo!
J'ai séjourné à 2 reprises chez Enzo, au début et la fin de mon séjour en Italie et ce fut un plaisir à chaque fois. Enzo est un hôte dévoué, soucieux de faire en sorte que votre séjour se déroule au mieux. Il n'était pas sur place la dernière fois mais nous avons pu communiquer par mail sans souci. Appartement dans une résidence calme idéalement placée à 5 minutes de la gare centrale, avec transports en commun à proximité pour se rendre dans le centre, que l'on peut rejoindre à pied également. Un grand merci à Enzo pour sa confiance et sa disponibilité.
My stay at Enzos in Milan was very comfortable. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous with all the historic details and modern interior. It is very easy to find with Enzos descriptions. His recommendation for how to get to the expo at a cheaper price was really great as well as the recommended routes to explore Milan.
Enzo is a very helpful host, the location is very convenient, the room exactly as described and the bathroom very clean... Highly recommended to stay here. Thank you for hosting us!
This host has 657 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Enzo
Interior architect-designer , lover of beauty .
Passionate about art and fashion.
Traveler to the discovery of new worlds to live in the simplicity of the place , the customs and usages .
He loves eating and cooking , improvising with a hint of Mediterranean creativity .
He loves reading a great book soothed by making a good view surrounded by nature, he loves and respects.
For him, nothing is more beautiful than simplicity.