- For availability of the room please click on view calender.
- The map at the bottom of the page tells you the proximity of my studio. You will receive a confirmed reservation from airbnb with full address after you have booked the room. I do not give out the address prior to booking. My studio is one block away from Ximending and 5 minutes by walk from metro blueline ximen station exit 6. It is one metro station away from Taipei train station. It is located on 8th floor.
- There is only one room under this listing, this is a studio which accommodates up to 3 people ONLY (one Queen size bed and a sofa), you will have the whole place to yourself with a private bathroom. I have two listings/studios and they are about two blocks away from each other.
-You can see the price per night in the calender. Weekly price is available under prices. If you want to see the price in different currencies, just choose your currency at the bottom of the page where you can choose language and currency in the listing.The total price will be be slightly higher because there is a one time cleaning fee and a10% airbnb administrative fee added to the total. Sometimes I charge an extra fee for the guests after the first two guests, please check under prices to see if there is an extra charge for additional guests. Children or infants are the same price as adults. If you want to check the total price, simply enter the dates of your stay and number of people then click on request to book it, airbnb will show you the total price with its detailed breakdown. You will not be charged yet by doing this.
- I prefer payment through airbnb because this is the more secure way for both sides. Also, I will not be there to check you in or out which makes collecting payment difficult. All charges are paid to airbnb so no other extra charge.
- The security deposit is paid to airbnb when you book and will be fully refunded to you after you checked out if there is no damage.
Check in/ out/ luggage storage/cleaning service
- This is a self check in and out procedure which means you will pick up and drop off the keys from my mailbox. So, late check in or early check out are not a problem. Detailed instructions will be provided upon booking. Normally check in is after 3 pm check out before 11am. Early check in or late check out are possible depends on availability and can only be confirmed one day before check in or out.
Just tell me your desired check in and out time and I will see what I can do.
- For luggage storage, Taipei train station has paid lockers for luggages in different size.
- The cleaning is only done once before your check in, so my helper will not enter the room during your stay.
Book Online/Strict cancellation
- To book the room you need to have verified ID which means upload a copy of your passport or natinal identification to airbnb and verified your phone number and other contact information that airbnb requests. Enter the dates you want and the number of people then click on request to book it and follow the instructions.
- Strict cancellation means 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival except for fees.
Supermarket & drugstore & 7/11 & money exchange
- The closest supermarket is in the basement of 遠東百貨FE'21by MRT exit. 3.
- drugs may be purchased at Watsons which has off the counter medicines and all kinds of beauty products is two or three blocks away in the Ximending pedestrian walk.
- 7/11 which you can make copies, print, pick up train tickets that you reserved online, mail packages is one block away.
- For money exchange you can go to any bank. Near Ximen MRT exit 4 there are many banks.
What is provided/Amenities
There is an elevator in the building but you need to walk a few steps up the stairs before you reach the elevator. For information on what is provided you can refer to the amenities. Other things provided but not mentioned in the amenities are
- full body mirror on bathroom door
- warm shower, toilet paper
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, body lotion, laundry detergent
- towels, one big and one medium per guest
- hair dryer
- one Queen size bed and a sofabed that sleeps one
- 42" LED TV
- Blankets, comforter and at least one pillow per person, if you need more just look around for more in the studio.
- clean bed sheets also provided for the sofabed if there are 3 guests
- tables and chair
- There is a landline in the bedroom that you can receive or make calls within Taipei but no calls to mobile phone numbers. We don´t provide adoptors, please bring your own.
We don't have a full kitchen but we have the basics for a traveler:)
- electric kettle for hot water
- cups, plates, fork, spoon, knife, peeler
SIM card & airport transportation
-Local SIM card is available at the airport, 7/11 and carrier stores. You must bring two photo IDs in order to buy a local SIM card.
- I do not arrange taxi for guests becauase only certain licensed taxi can do pick up from the airport and the taxi have to wait in the line until guests are assigned to them. It is pretty safe to take a taxi in Taiwan. However, do not expect the taxi driver to know English and please have the address in Chinese:)
- Taipei MRT (subway) generally runs from 6 am to 12am for the detailed schedule of each line, please check under Taipei MRT's website.
@ Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport to my studio
take any airport shuttle that stops at Taipei Train Station,
the airport shuttle runs everyday from 5:20am to 00:30am, every 15~20 minutes, 60 minutes drive, USD 6(NTD 180) per person, get off at Taipei Train Station and transfer to MRT Bannan Line(blueline) to Ximen Station, take Exit 6, 5 minutes walk to the Studio. If you want to grab a taxi from the airport to the studio, Taxi goes by meter and taxi from the airport charge 50% in addition to your total. It should be around USD 60. The time depends on traffic, it should be around 1~ 1.5 hours.
@ Taipei Songshan airport to my studio
by Taxi (cost about USD 7 and 15 minutes) or Take brown line MRT at the airport and change to blue line at zhongxiao fuxing station and take trains for Taipei station direction and get off right after Taipei train station at ximen MRT station.
@ my studio to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
you can take MRT Blueline to zhongxiao fuxing, near exit 1 there are a few shuttles here to the airport, probably every 10 or 15 minutes. Shuttle cost about USD 5 per each adult. It takes about 50 minutes to get to the airport. Tickets may be purchased on the bus. Alternatively you can take a taxi or MRT to Taipei train station, if by taxi tell the driver you are catching a shuttle bus to the international airport and tell him to drop you at the shuttle stop. Maybe only one company operating here. Shuttle bus cost about the same. If you are going to the airport by taxi, there are plenty of them on the street near the studio that you can just grab one. It will probably take an hour and cost about USD 40.
- make yourself home:)
- It is very important that you return the keys to the mailbox when you check out, otherwise the next guest may not be able to check in and I will make a claim against your deposit up to the whole amount.
- Please make sure the front door of the building is closed when you exit the building.
- Be considerate during normal sleeping hours such as after 11pm.
- Please use the studio as if they were yours and take good care of it.
- Close the windows and turn off all the lights and electric appliances when you leave.
- Take the trash out everyday if there was food in it.
- No strangers in the apartment and only paid guests are allowed to stay overnight.
- No smoking in the apartment or in the building.
- last but not least enjoy your stay!
Excellent location. This is my 1st AirBnB experience and was concerned abt check in. However with clear instructions fm Chien and her patience with my many silly questions, it was a breeze for me. Room was good size and comfortable bed. Amenities well thought out eg from the diff kind of toiletries available. Thank you Chien. We enjoyed our (website hidden) the man at the reception was very pleasant.
The apartment is located a street away from ximending. There is also a security guard for the building.
Check in and out was fuss free and easy. The apartment was clean and tidy, fresh towels and change of sheets are provided. Apartment is also equipped with washing machine and dryer.
Chien was very prompt in her reply and request. I requested to have a early check in and she make special arrangement for me. The place was clean and spacious. It is really very near to ximending! Would definitely stay in cozy studio the next time I come Taipei again!
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am Premo a.k.a. Chien.
I was born and raised in Taiwan and lived overseas in Japan, Singapore, Hawaii, and Guatemala.
I used airbnb when I was traveling and stayed with many amazing people and families. I love most of my airbnb experiences and I hope you will enjoy the airbnb experience, too!
I love meeting people from different cultures and trying all kinds of fruits and food.
I hope you will have a chance to explore the amazing nature, hot spring, fruits and food in Taiwan. I look forward to hosting you:)
I am traveling outside of Taiwan. The best way to contact me is by email and I generally respond within a few hours or sooner.