About This Listing
Our great and comfortable one bedroom apartment with great view over Oslo! It comfortably fits two and is centrally located on a quiet street, just few blocks from the city center. Enjoy kitchen, roof-top access, and easy access to all sites in Oslo.
This is probably one of the best and more convenient private places to stay in Oslo.
THE APARTMENT IS:
- Nice, clean, spacious and with everything you will need to have a good time.
- 7th floor; no traffic noise - nice view.
- Completely private. no sharing of bathroom, kitchen etc..
- Free Wifi/internet.
- Spaciouse bedroom with one comfortable large double bed, suitable for two persons/couple
- Lovely kitchen, with morning sun, fully equipped for making dinners and all kind of food.
- Newly renovated private bathroom, with WC, tub & shower
- Spacious living room with sofa and access to cable TV, as well as a dining section.
- Access to a roof top terrace where you can eat your breakfast or have your glass of wine while enjoying a great view over Oslo.
- Located in the heart of Oslo, but in a nice and quite area. No traffic noises.
- 10 minutes' walk to the city center of Oslo and the main street Karl Johan gate/street
- 10-15 minutes' walk to trendy Grünerløkka where you will find lively streets, crowded with local cafés, good restaurants, bars, and shops, also several design and secondhand shops
- Close to public transit and a large food market with some of the best restaurants in Oslo..
In more detail the apartment is equipped with:
Large good double bed: Yes
Clean sheets: Yes
Clean towels: Yes
WIFI/internet: YES - free access
Cable TV: Yes
Roof-top terrace: Yes
Traffic noise: No
I hope I have managed to inform you about everything. If you have any further questions about this apartment, don't hesitate to send me a message. I will answer you as fast as I can.
Hope you will enjoy your stay in Oslo.
Quite place, but central. Short walk to several of the best restaurants and coffee shops in Oslo.
Several buses and short way to the city center and subway.
Be silent after (website hidden). The roof top is not able to use after (website hidden). Leave the apt as you found it. No smoking and no pets.
We were visiting our son and grandson who live just down the road so it was very convenient. Easy to get into Oslo centre which is only 10 minutes walk.
Nice, warm & clean apartment which we will try to book again for future visits.
Petter's apartment is very lovely, cozy, and has everything you could need. The location is fabulous, and it was nice and calm in the neighborhood as well. We ended up walking to most places and only caught public transport to go to special spots that were further out. The host was also very flexible, easygoing and friendly!
Thanks again Petter!
The apartment is in a great location! With in walking distance to city center! All and all an amazing experience in Oslo, Norway!
Petter was very welcoming (he even gave us a ride from the station). Apartment was OK. The view from the roof is definitely one to remember. Very close to great places. The Vulcan neighborhood is just down the street.
Petter's flat is a tranquil resting spot equidistant from all the great things to be experienced in Oslo. It is humble, clean and well furnished. I instantly felt at home and one with my Norwegian trip moments from setting my bags down. Petter was available through text throughout my stay and made sure to check in and make sure I was comfortable. A simply charming experience.
Large, sunny apartment on a high floor. Very convenient for walkers -- otherwise, bus stop is a few minutes' walk.
Petter was responsive and accomodating.
There is a pull up bar.
Our host left us fruit, milk and eggs along with some other nice necessities, like toilet paper. His home was neat and clean with a very comfortable bed. The kitchen was well equipped. The neighborhood was quiet and safe. The building has a beautiful rooftop area that is great for sunsets. The location is centralized and wonderful for walking/running around town.
About the Host, Petter
Hi, I'm a social media researcher living in Oslo, Norway. Lived in Brooklyn back in 2010 when I was a visiting scientist at NYU, I'm often getting back for fun, good food and to meet my friends. Besides New York - Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon is some of my favorite destinations.