About this listing
- Self contained studio with fabulous rooftop views to Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Rooftop pool, BBQ and laundry facilities
- On doorstep to numerous and wide ranging cafes, restaurants and bars
- On doorstep to transport options (walk, train, bus, taxis) for quick & easy access to Sydney's tourist, shopping and beach attractions
Welcome to this fully furnished light filled STUDIO in the secure art deco WESTBURY building.
Enjoy the fantastic rooftop pool & BBQ with stunning views of the Harbour, the Bridge and Opera House. Great for entertaining or dining on the picnic tables - particularly on warm summer evenings.
The apartment is quiet and includes:
- TV and DVD player
- Queen sized bed with large mirrored wardrobe
- Separate travertine bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave / convection oven, cooker and a new fridge
- Tons of closet space
- WiFi internet throughout
- Modern (onsite) shared coin operated washer and dryer laundry facilities are available - you can also hang dry your clothes.
This fabulous studio is all yours during your stay and is rented in its entirety, not as a shared space, so your privacy is guaranteed. It also comes with extra linen and spare towels.
Roof top pool and BBQ area and shared laundry.
Interaction with Guests
On an as required basis, particularly for checking in and meet and greet times, etc.
- Easy and fast transport options to access the sights and attractions of Sydney.
- On the doorstep to a wide variety of cafes and restaurants of numerous cuisines, styles and price ranges.
- Train (Kings across station) 5 minutes walk for easy access to Sydney's extensive railway network
- Close-by enroute bus services.
- Taxis easily hailed from the street.
- Tourist kiosk on Darlinghurst Road for advice and brochures - 10 minutes walk
Train from Airport to Kings Cross (one way $17.60 from International / $17.00 from Domestic)
Other Things to Note
Eating and out and about.....
Up Market Restaurants at Woolloomooloo Cowper Wharf....
* China Doll - Asia
* Otto - Italian
* Sienna Marina
* Manta - seafood
* Foo Man Choo - virtually next door. Innovative asian fusion, great ambiance and good wine selection.
* Spice I Am - Darlinghurst
* Jimmy Liks - Potts Point
* Mezzaluna - Potts point
* Macleay Street Bistro - Potts Point
* Hugos Bar and restaurant - Kings Cross - great atmosphere reasonably priced pizzas good wines
* Sel & Poivre (French) - Darlinghurst
cafes for brekky.....
* The Huntsman" (very close right opposite studio)
* Almond Cafe (The Royal) on corner Darlinghurst Road and Liverpool Street (quite close) - very good.
* Velluto Bar - Kings Cross (stylish cosy)
* Messina - Famous (need to line up) - Victoria Street Darlinghurst
- No smoking in apartment
- Observe pool/rooftop amenity area hours
- $120 for lost security key
About the Host, Max
My name is Max. I enjoy the theatre, ballet, the arts and other wonderful events of Sydney. Knowing what to do, where to dine out and how best to get around is my speciality for helping new comers enjoy the delights of Sydney and nearby areas.