A lovely one-bedroom apartment furnished with all the modern conveniences on the third floor in a upper scale building between Granada and Santa Monica neighborhoods, Cali Colombia.
Search us on the web: "calirentapartments"
LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN
Entrance to the apartment is from either the elevator or up the stairs. The front door leads into the living room and kitchen.
The kitchen is fully outfitted so you surely won’t lack for anything should you decide to stay at home and cook instead of going out in Granada for a meal.
There is also a table and chairs or if you prefer a spacious and comfortable couch. Curtains throughout the whole apartment are quality made from Hunter Douglas.
Passing through the doors into the master bedroom you’ll find a large double bed. On your right there is ample closet space to hang up your things.
In the bedroom you will also find a 32 inches LCD HD TV with cable TV, DVD player and a 70MW stereo.
The entire wall behind the bed has a big window which opens to the swimming pool. You can use the pool as well as the sauna at no extra charge.
The main bath is off the master bedroom featuring a power shower, toilet and sink. The tiled floors are lovely and there is a big mirror to make sure you look your absolute best before heading out to enjoy all of Cali’s sites.
With peaceful views, a lovely kitchen, an excellent bathroom and living room and bedroom, we feel you’ll be very happy staying in our apartment.
Towels & linens are provided
Free mobile phone
24/7 Building Security
Free Indoor Parking
Upon move in if you see anything that seems to be inadequate (e.g. about the amenities or cleanliness of the apartment) or broken, please contact us immediately and let us know. If you do not contact us promptly, however, we will assume that everything is fine and not be able to resolve the problem and no refunds will be given.
Illegal activity: Guest agrees that s/he shall not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to throw parties or otherwise engage in any act that cause property damage or substantial noise or other condition that disturbs the neighbors’ quiet enjoyment of their own homes. Failure to comply with this term may result in the host’s immediate eviction and exclusion of Guest from the apartment without any recompense for any rental money paid for future nights.
Keys: Unless contrary key arrangements are made in advance, we normally provide one set of keys to any party renting an apartment when moving in. Guest shall not give any key (or copy of such) obtained from Host to any person OTHER than one of the persons named within this agreement as an occupant. When departing from an apartment, Guest shall leave the doors and windows to the apartment closed and locked, leaving all copies of the keys by the television or leaving such with an agreed person (like the cleaning lady).
Injuries: Guests are themselves completely responsible for the consequences of any damage or injury resulting from any fall, shock or other occurrence during their stay in one of our apartments.
It was a beautiful apartment in a great area. I loved staying here! Navid was extremely helpful before and during my stay when I had questions. The apartment was clean and safe and I would definitely stay there again if I go to Cali.
The apartment was great. It's located in a good neighborhood and just a few steps from the nicest restaurants and bars in town. Everything was clean and very nicely decorated. It was very easy to communicate with Navid.
The location was wonderful, nice quiet area area and easy walking distance to restaurants. The apartment was perfect, exactly as advertised, and Navid was helpful and attentive. I most enjoyed the pool and the Turkish steam room, great way to relax at the end of the day. Would definitely recommend the place to anyone.
I stayed at the apartment for about 9 days in November of 2013. It was a great experience.
1) Outstanding attention and care from the owners Navid and Natalia: Navid called me from the USA the moment I landed in Cali to make sure I had been picked up by the taxi he had arranged for me. When I asked for a light blanket, it was bought and delivered the same day by Natalia. All this went a long way to make me feel at home in Cali on my first ever visit to Colombia. He also frequently emailed me to find out if everything was alright.
2) Location: It is in the best and safest area of the city, 5 minutes by taxi from the best mall (Chipichape Mall) and a lot of excellent restaurants.
3) Security: The guards are professional and the surrounding area is safe during day and night.
4) Apartment: Clean, modern and functional and has everything one might need. Best for one to two people.
1) Hot water: Majority of times, the shower was interrupted by a few minutes of sudden cold water. It may have something to do with sharing of the water tank and the apartment's location. However, the hot water always returned after waiting for up to 5 minutes.
2) View: Its view is that of the swimming pool but because the windows are across a hallway and many other apartments, you will need to keep the curtains always drawn which can get claustrophobic.
3) Internet: Fast and reliable but there was no internet or cable in the last 30 hours of my stay which left me completely disconnected as I didn't have a local phone. The guard said it would be fixed next day.
Overall, I would give this apartment 5 stars because there is no such thing as a perfect apartment, particularly in this price range, and everything that could be fixed was fixed by the owners who are just wonderful people that truly care about their passing tenants.
Thanks Deepak for your review! I know you are giving the apartment 5 stars but let me address the minor cons anyway for other people who might be reading this :-) The windows are actually treated with a special privacy film so from the outside they can't see a thing :-) I'll get a technician to look at the heater, for the internet I'm afraid it was the entire neighborhood that was affected by the outage (which they have now fixed). Thanks again for staying with us and looking forward to hosting you again!
Very well equipped and cozy apartment, located in an upscale and safe neighborhood. It was my first time to Cali and my first time to Colombia in general, and this place made me feel right at home. Digital TV which also includes Netflix (very clutch) and a great stereo system. This apartment is literally a 10 second walk to high class restaurants and boutique stores. I signed up for a gym membership at a great gym that is only a 3 minute walk away. Navid will take care of you, and the rates and experience are much much much better than staying in some noisy expensive hotel. I was a bit torn about giving such a great review because this is definitely a hidden gem in Cali and I want to keep it all to myself but sooner or later the secret will be out. Viva Colombia!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have been travelling and living abroad for many years. I will do my best to make your stay comfortable, give you insider's tips and accommodate any necessity you may have.