About this listing
Come stay in this spacious 2 bedroom with city views of the bay, Alcatraz, and Coit Tower. Enjoy your breakfast or a romantic dinner with the help of a fully stocked kitchen. Only a short walk to North Beach, great restaurants, and famous San Francisco sites. This two bedroom comfortably sleeps 6 as the living can turn into a third bedroom.
Each room has full beds, sheets and towels included.
Public transit is half a block away on the corner and down the street is the trolly. If you are driving into town there is a parking garage located 2 blocks away with a nightly rate of $20.00
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
1. Full kitchen (toaster, coffee maker, etc.)
2. Heating (forced-air)
3. Bedroom & bathroom linens (personally inspected & laundered by a cleaning woman.)
6. Wireless Internet
8. Bay Views (from Berkeley in the East to Alcatraz Island)
1. Security deposit: $150 (charged via AirBnB prior to your arrival, returned 48-hours after your departure)
2. Cleaning fee: $85 (charged via AirBnB prior to your arrival)
3. There is one flight of interior stairs.
4. Absolutely no smoking (of any kind) in the apartment.
5. We do not have parking at the premises
6. We do not have laundry on the premises
7. The apartment accommodates up to 6 guests, the living room can be converted into a third bedroom.
8. We do not have cribs or other sleeping arrangements for babies.
About the Host, Salima
As a San Francisco native I LOVE this city and am always finding myself trying new restaurants or hoping over to Marin to hike or kayak around the bay! I am big on the outdoors too and my dog Sasha and I have a lot of fun hiking around the hills of SF.
A little known fact I love Mexican food and could honestly eat tacos everyday! :)