About this listing
This is a great loft in the heart of downtown. You can walk to the Sprint Center, the Convention Center and the Power & Light District where there are lots of good restaurants and bars.
**3 night minimum unless filling a gap in the calendar**
This is a perfectly located nicely furnished loft in downtown Kansas City. It is 2 blocks from the downtown entertainment district, Power & Light. Everything in the loft is brand new and you have everything you need. Some nice features are:
- Brand new Stearns and Foster Mattress that's incredibly comfortable.
- Highest thread count and highest quality sheets, blankets, and towels.
- New 46 inch Sony Bravia 3D TV and Blue Ray Player.
- All Itallian leather sofa with a pull out bed that's actually very comfortable.
- Super fast wifi internet
- Office area with wireless multi-function printer.
- Cable with a whole lot of HD channels.
- 3 closets.
- Water dispenser, Keurig, and all the cooking supplies you would need.
- Parking in secure lot.
- Nice views
- Fitness Room
Hi I'm Daniel. I'm from the US. I live in Kansas City, MO and San Diego, CA, but I have also lived in Argentina, China, and Spain and I love traveling around the world and seeing amazing new things.