The Cabin at Killington is a beautiful wood-beam home nestled in the Green Mountains of Vermont and the perfect all season destination - ski, snowboard, bike, hike, golf, swim or just relax. The right unit of our duplex home sleeps up to 12 people. NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply for the peak ski season weekends! (mid-December to mid-March) Simply enter 1 guest to see accurate pricing or contact us for a custom quote.
NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply to peak ski season weekends. Please simply enter 1 guest to see the rate or contact us for a custom quote.
The Cabin at Killington is the perfect all-season getaway located in the mountains of Killington, VT - AND just 2 miles to the slopes!
During the winter Killington offers some of the best skiing and riding in the Northeast. The spring and summer bring beautiful scenery and mountain breezes that are the perfect escape from the heat of the city. The colors of the fall cannot be beat.
The Cabin is located on a secluded, private road but only minutes from all the activities of Killington and the surrounding area. Skiing, golf, mountain biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking, dining, shopping and much more are only minutes away.
The Cabin is a duplex home and this listing is for the right unit. (We also have a listing for the identical left unit as well as the whole house.) The right unit consists of two floors with four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining area. This unit can accommodate up to 12 guests, but is also perfect for just two.
The Cabin has every amenity you could want - flat screen TV with cable, soundbar, Blu-ray player, WiFi, Apple TV with Netflix, hot tub, BBQ grill, fully-equipped kitchen, washer, dryer and more. You might be out in the middle of the woods, but you're definitely not "roughing it."
The right unit sleeps up to 12 people as follows:
Bedroom 1: Twin over full bunk bed, twin over twin bunk bed (sleeps 4, 5 if doubled in full bed)
Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 4: Twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed (sleeps 3)
Our prices vary according to the season. We offer an optional linen service (sheets and towels) for $10/person or you may choose to bring your own. Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am although we offer other options. Also, while the hot tub is running and included in the rental rate during the peak ski season weekends, we have a $110 setup fee if you want to use it for other periods.
Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote based on your group size, the season and availability. Discounts may be available for longer stays on non-holiday weekends.
We hope you'll stay with us and enjoy Killington as much as we do...
When booking the right unit of our duplex home, you'll have exclusive access to your 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. You'll also have shared access to the front deck with outdoor dining table, back deck with hot tub, washer and dryer. Each unit has it's own patio table, chairs, umbrella and propane BBQ grill on the back deck.
Interaction with guests
Our home has electronic door codes, so you can come and go as you please. We're usually in the area to help if needed (and if we're not, our handyman is always available). We'll provide a complete guide to the house with all the details and access codes when you book. We'll also give you all of our tips for the best places to go in the area.
• Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote.
• The house is a duplex and each side sleeps up to 12 people. You may book both units (sleeps 24) through our other AirBNB listing.
• We will provide you with door codes for our smart locks to come and go as you please.
• Optional linen service (sheets and towels) is available for $10 per person or you may choose to bring your own.
• The hot tub is included for the peak ski season weekends (mid-December - mid-March). For other periods, there is an optional $110 set up fee. You understand use of hot tub is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved in using the hot tub. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury arising from use of the hot tub and hold owner harmless.
• Our standard check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. We have some flexibility around those times depending on other bookings. Guaranteed early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• Our entire home is non-smoking. You may only smoke on the outdoor deck.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
• Holidays and special events have longer minimum stays: Christmas - 4 nights; New Years Eve - 4 nights; MLK Weekend - 3 nights; Super Bowl Weekend - 3 nights; President's Day Week - 3 nights; Memorial Day - 3 nights; July 4th - 3 nights; Labor Day - 3 nights; Columbus Day - 3 nights.
• Per person charge does not apply during the peak ski season weekends. For other periods there is a per person per night surcharge. You can contact us for a custom quote before booking.
• Pets are considered. A $155 pet fee would apply.
• As the house is often vacant, we have a Nest camera setup for security in the front entryway. This is not in the living areas of the home.
This host has 499 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a tech guru who has become a vacation rental guru. I spend most of the year with my family in Killington, Vermont with frequent trips back to Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have properties that we own and manage in both locations (yes, that is a lot of distance to cover, but my brother-in-law helps in Buenos Aires). I'm also a father, snowboarder, dog lover and traveller.