About this listing
Your Location In The City:
*Three Blocks From China Town!
*You will be walking distance from everything!
*Truly Amazing Views of the City
*More Malls, Restraunts, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Walking Distance From Loop
*Millennium Park One Mile Away!
*Navy Pier One Mile Away!
*Movie Theatre One Mile Away!
*Bowling Alley Short DriveOne Mile Away!
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) One Block Away
*Expressway 5 blocks Away
*Union Station One Mile Away!
*Lake Shore One Mile Away!
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Short Drive From Chicago River
*Ice Skating Rink One Mile Away! (Winter)
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
*McCormick Place Two Miles Away!
*Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Planitarium all Close
*Buckingham Fountain Short Drive Distance
Your Room Will Include:
*Bath Towels, Soap, Shampoo,
The Kitchen Will Include:
*Granite Counter Tops!
*Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Stove
*New Stylish Plates and Glasses
*toaster, blenders, microwave
*the refrigerator will be stocked with Eggs, Milk, Orange Juice, Oatmeal, Popcorn, Frozen Pizza, Soda (You're Free To Take Any Of This FREE)
The Living Room Will Include:
*Super Soft Couches
*Large LCD Television
The Washroom Will Include:
*Ceramic Tile Floors
Included In Your Stay:
*Washer / Dryer
*rooftop sundeck (closed during the winter)
What Makes My Apartment Special?
I promise that no hotel will compair to the quality of stay you will receive in this apartment.
Completely everything here has been purchased in the past two months.
I will stay out of your hair and out of your way during your stay but if you ever need me for anything I will be a phone call or text away. I will do my very best to make sure that you're comfortable and happy staying here. I am willing to help you out with anything I can within reason.
Parking At The Apartment:
*You'll have to pay to park on the street or you can park in a paylot)
* We do have cats at this location
Just keep the place clean. Don't make a mess and we will all be happy :)
1. You cannot run around the living room or the kitchen in your underwear (That will not be permitted under any circumstance).
2. If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency. We am here to be helpful to you.
3. Please be clean and make sure you place dishes and cups into the dishwasher.
4. Please do not lay on sofa with shoes.
5. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) . We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
6. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does. We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
7. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)
8. Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. We are not a liquor store, bring your own. If you feel the need to ask, we might be able to grant a drink or two as a courtesy. Excessive drinking or doing anything shaddy in the bar area will get you will be asked to leave.
9. No sleeping on the couch, you have a private room. If you sleep on the couch for more than 1-2 hours, you will be asked to leave or go to your room nicely.
10. No unauthorized guests at the apartment. Extra guests will be charged that guest fee ($20 dollars for the entire stay from your security deposit if they are not disclosed earlier) unless you pre-authorize this with us (host) via written text or email.
11. You will get 1 towel per day per person, if you need more you will need to request it ahead of time via text, email, or phone call.
12. No SMOKING inside apartment.
With an emergency situation at the china town location, they were quickly and easy able to transfer me to a beautiful location in Noble Square. Close to train station, very easy to get around, great neighborhood! Apartment was super clean and comfortable with everything included as said. Strongly recommend! If I revisit Chicago, Rachel & Will will be the first I will contact.
I was looking for a place walking distance to McCormick Place for a convention, and this listing worked perfectly. My flight got into Chicago super late so I never actually met Rachel or Will but they were very helpful on the phone. And the tenants that live in the other room were very courteous and friendly. Really can't find anything to complain about with this place--I had a bathroom to myself, iron and ironing board in the room, close to the metro stop and McCormick Place.
This host has 806 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sue
About Us: We are very easy going and laid back. I would love to meet and have other easy going Airbnb travelers share our apartments. I will do everything I can to make sure that all guests have a good time in Chicago. I have so many different properties I stay at different locations time to time. You may not see me much if I'm staying at a different property or you may see me every day if i choose to stay at the property that you're sharing. Sometimes for my shared apartments you will be staying with other guests that are from the same Airbnb website. I require all guests to have VERIFIED Identification prior to making their payment uploaded to Airbnb website. If you need anything or have any issues make sure to let me know so that I can help :)
If you have any special requests please feel free to ask! :)
Guests I'm looking for: Easy going guests, quiet and respectful guests that understand that you will be staying in my home and that this is NOT a hotel. I expect all guests to respect my home and keep it clean and follow the rules. (Make sure you read all listings completely before you make payment).
My Apartments: They are all very nice in good locations and clean. I do clean all locations before and after each guest stay. Since this is not a hotel there will be no daily cleaning services or room service :)
Favorite Foods: Steak, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Pizza!
Favorite Actors: Any Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger
Favorite Vacation Spots: Jamaica, Cancun, Miami FL, California, (anyplace warm!)