ALWAYS, special rates for last minute vacancies!!!
ALWAYS, clean towels and sheets!!!
This is a great place to stay with family/friends. Lots of space to work/live in concrete structure and wide-open windows as well as easy access to downtown, AT&T Stadium (Go Giants), Freeway (One Block 280 & 101).
3000 Sq. Ft. open floor
20 Ft. high ceilings on second floor
14 Ft. Tinted Windows All throughout loft
High Speed Wi-Fi
Large Work Area with printer, scanner, and fax
Stainless Kitchen with induction stove
Stainless DishWasher --Temporary
40 Bottle Digital Wine Cooler
1 Bathroom - Modern Rain Shower
All in One Washer and Dryer --Temporary Broken
60' Flat Screen with Cable, DVD, PlayStations
Incredible Speaker Systems for music/movies
Two mountain bikes
Beautiful Grand Piano
Public Transit (MUNI) right outside the door
Freeway 280 and 101 - One Block Away
Cafes, restaurants, bars near by
24 hours security cameras
Secured electronic key cards to enter
One Parking (Garage) and lots of street parking
Lots of Parking (In Garage - Night and Weekend) Please ask!
TWO queen size bed (in bedroom) - sleeps 4
ONE full size pull-out bed - sleeps 2
TWO queen size air bed - sleeps 4
ONE large sectional sofa - sleeps 1
Loft - Rental Agreement
In consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, of being granted permission upon our specific request to visit the property specified in this booking (collectively the “PROPERTY”) and to use personal property and other rights related thereto and other good and valuable consideration, we, the guest creating the booking and the party we represent (collectively the “Guest”), have read this agreement and hereby agree as follows:
I. Rental Terms. We agree to the following policies:
1. Check in is at 2pm, and check out is at 11am.
2. Loft and any agents or employees acting on behalf of Loft (collectively the “Managers”); and the owners of the PROPERTY (including the title holders of the property and/or entity owning the PROPERTY kept on file with the Managers), their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Managers and the Owner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. We agree that any other person in the property is the our responsibility.
4. If parking is included, we agree to only use the allocated parking space. The Managers and Owners are not responsible for any damage to cars or vehicles. Do not block your neighbor’s driveway. Any vehicles blocking their driveway are subject to towing from the city of San Francisco; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
5. Linens and bath towels are included, but there is no daily maid service. We agree to not remove towels or linens from the premises. We agree to pay for all missing sheets and bath towels.
6. No Smoking: We agree not to smoke or allow our guests to smoke inside the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
7. Pets Welcome: We understand that pets are allowed at the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of pets urine or droppings, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
8. Furnishings, Appliances and Decorations: We agree to keep the furnishings, appliances and decorations in good order. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of abuse we agree to pay damages.
9. The Managers and Owners can enter the PROPERTY as needed. The Managers and Owners will give you advance notice whenever possible, and then will knock prior to entering.
II. Waiver: We, the GUESTS, knowingly, freely and voluntarily, for ourselves, as well as our heirs, personal representatives, our guests, successors and assigns, waive any claim or cause of action of any kind whatsoever from which any liability may or could accrue to Loft and any agents or employees acting on behalf of Loft (collectively the “Managers”); to the title holders of the property and owners or entity of the property kept on file with the Managers, their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”); and assigns that arises out of or relates to visiting or using any of the PROPERTY. We assume all risks of injury to ourselves, our guests, and to our personal property, while visiting or using any of the PROPERTY, as well as in connection with any activities in which we participate during our visit. We waive any and all claims that we have or may have in the future against the Managers and Owners, in any action arising out of, relating to or in connection with our visit to or use of any of the PROPERTY, whether of actual damages, exemplary or punitive damages, consequential damages or otherwise. We intend for the scope of the waiver and assumption of risks in this paragraph, as well totality of this agreement, to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner and to be enforced to the full extent permitted under the law.
III. Care of the PROPERTY: We acknowledge and agree that we will be responsible and liable for any lost, broken, or stolen items left for our use in the PROPERTY and for any damages to the items or PROPERTY during our stay, including acts by us or any of our guests.
IV. Use of PROPERTY. We agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. We agree that we are responsible and liable for all damages, bodily injury and death that may occur in connection with our visit to or use of the PROPERTY and caused by but not limited to use of appliances (stoves, ovens, and all other appliances), vehicle, or any other PROPERTY represented by the Managers. We understand that the PROPERTY may be situated near a body of water, or on a high-floor and may include terraces, balconies, windows, stairs, low railings, and swimming pools and hot tubs without lifeguards. We understand the risks, and will be responsible and liable for damages, bodily injury and death caused to guest(s) and any other persons visiting the “PROPERTY” as our guest.
WE AGREE BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPTS ALL RISKS AND LIABILITIES, THE USE THEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW WE RELEASE THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FOR YOU, YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR GUESTS.
V. Personal Property: We understand that we are responsible for our personal property if lost, stolen, damaged, or left behind in the (website hidden). Reasonable Use: We agree to only use the PROPERTY as a private vacation residence. We agree not to allow the PROPERTY to be used for any improper or illegal purposes. We agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the community where the PROPERTY is located and to refrain from any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of its residents. We further agree to abide by any and all applicable laws and ordinances of the jurisdiction where the PROPERTY is located.
VII. Release of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted under the law, WE RELEASE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY the Owners and Managers for any loss, damage, injury, or expense that we may suffer, or that our family or guests may suffer, as a direct or indirect result of use of any of the PROPERTY and due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OR CARE THAT MIGHT BE OWED BY ANY OF THE OWNERS PARTIES. This release is intended to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner.
VIII. General Provisions: We agree that If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. WE ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK FROM OUR USE OF THE PROPERTY. WE ARE ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL HARM ARISING TO ME; MY PARTY; OTHERS WHO I INVITE; AND OTHERS WHOM MY PARTY INVITES TO USE THE PREMISES. WE AGREE THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLE ON THE PREMISES DURING THE PERIOD OF THE OUR STAY.
Awesome Loft! Great experience in the city, and felt like a very safe area. The Loft itself it beautiful. Thanks John!
A great experience. Despite some initial mixup with the checkin, everything worked out great.
Nous avons reçu les instructions en avance et parfaitement claire.
Le loft est spacieux pour 8 dans un style industriel qui nous a beaucoup plus.
A moins de 10 minutes du centre ville de San Francisco en voiture, le quartier est industriel mais tous les équipements sont a portés de mains. Notamment le tramway au pied de l'immeuble.
Le petit moins, les camions qui font le plein de marchandises tot le matin.
Loft was ready and John was available to assist with check in. Dogpatch is a unique neighborhood with a few places close enough to walk.
Great loft ! Big space and clean .
Easy to get in and the manager was easy to get a hold of and arrange check in and out ! I would recommend !
Rented John's loft for a few days, for a company offsite and it was just as he described it. It is a really great space and in a great location. John was a very attentive host; he checked in on us mid-stay (via email) and was always very cooperative. His assistant, JT, was also very helpful! I would really like to rent the space again when we have a similar need.
brilliant place. if your up for a party - no better place for a party, after part and after after party … thank you !
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews