About this listing
Enjoy your stay in one of the double or triple rooms in this authentic riad in the medina (old city of Marrakech). The riad is operated as a bed & breakfast --and the aim is to give good value.
Riad's style combines the modernity of minimalism with the beauty of Moroccan craftsmanship lending an atmosphere of harmony, simplicity and relaxation. With its clean lines this riad gives a sensation of spaciousness and light.
Located in an area of the medina called Sidi ben Slimane, a quiet residential area away from the hustle and bustle of the main markets, the suqs (or souks).
Choose which bedroom you prefer according to price. All are individually decorated (the riad has 4 double bedrooms and 1 suite, sleeping max. 12 people) and are light and airy with extremely comfortable beds and crisp, white bed-linen ensuring a good night's sleep. The interior decoration is in fresh soothing white with the odd splashes of colour creating a calming effect. All bedrooms have individually-controlled air-conditioning/heating and en-suite bathrooms.
We can arrange transfer from the airport or give you clear directions on how to arrive.
Included in the price:
• Freshly-prepared breakfast
• All local tourist taxes included, saving of 5 euros per night for couples
• 10% VAT included
• Safety-deposit boxes for your personal use in each room
• Hairdryer in each room
• Organic toiletries by Nectarôme in beautiful Moroccan glass bottles
• Linen and towels provided
• Free high-speed internet access (WiFi)
• Satellite TV, DVD player in salon
• Mint tea and Moroccan pastries served upon arrival
• Mineral water in your room upon arrival
• Use of a mobile phone during your stay (against a returnable deposit of 100 dirhams)
About the Host, Leila
I'm Leah originally from Australia I lived for 14 years in Florence, Italy where I still have active contacts. For the past 2 years I have lived in Marrakech, Morocco a vibrant town pulsating in exotic sounds and sites. I love living here; the people, the food, the landscape, the religion, the architecture and the music...
Travel expands our life experience, paradoxically encountering people and places out of our daily routines and comfort zones increases understanding of ourselves and those close to us...
Marrakech is music to the ears!