About this listing
Sunny studio located 2 blocks from the subway and close to all the bars, restaurants and shops of Palermo Hollywood & Soho, at a great starting point for exploring all of Buenos Aires. With top-quality furnishings and a delightful private balcony.
This sunny Palermo Hollywood studio is located in a great location on Humboldt between Charcas and Santa Fe - less than 2 blocks to the subway and close to all the bars, restaurants and shops of both Palermo Hollywood and Palermo Soho. This safe neighborhood is a great starting point for exploring all of Buenos Aires.
While being in the heart of it all, the apartment is remarkably quiet and relaxing. It is like new, furnished with only top quality furnishings and fully equipped, including:
- Queen size custom-built Murphy bed with high-quality mattress. This makes the apartment!
- High thread count sheets and fluffy towels
- Fully stocked kitchen with grill/microwave and gas stove
- Hardwood floors with high-end rug
- Dining counter with seating for four
- Full bathroom with tub, shower, toilet and bidet
- Washing machine in apartment, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Air conditioner, heater and radiant floor heat
- 32" LCD TV with cable
- Apple TV with Netflix
- Stereo system with CD / DVD
- High speed wireless Internet
- Cordless phone with local calling
- Glass desk and lamp (if you have to work)
- Electronic security safe
- Pre-paid local cell phone for you to use during your stay
- Lots of storage space
- All utilities, cable and Internet included. WiFi is fast and reliable.
- Private balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Building has a nice parilla, sun deck and jacuzzi on the roof
Interaction with Guests
I'm an American expat living and working in Buenos Aires. I'm available to answer any questions before or during your trip and I'll meet you at the apartment to get you settled in. Our apartment guide features tips and suggestions for all our favorite places in the city, and we're happy to provide more.
The subway is only two blocks away. Taxis frequently pass by the apartment, and we also provide the phone number of a radio-taxi company that you can call from the apartment to pick you up. Many public buses that circulate through Santa Fe Ave stop only one to two blocks away. Besides, it's pleasant and safe to walk in the area, and there's a lot to do within walking distance.
Other Things to Note
Our BIG Buenos Aires Tip: bring cash and get the blue rate for purchases in Argentina. You'll get over 40% more than using a credit card or ATM. We can help set this up for you or give you more info.
• Our check-in time begins at 3 pm and our check-out time is until 12 pm (noon). Early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge, please ask.
• Our check-in and check-out hours are from 9 am - 9 pm. Any check ins or check outs outside of these hours have a US$ 25 off-hour charge.
• A late check-out is booked for January 3, 2016, so availability will begin later than usual that day, and an early check-in was booked for December 28. Please consult before instant booking on those dates.
• Lost key charge: U$S 200