About this listing
Sunny studio located 2 blocks from the subway and close to all the bars, restaurants and shops of Palermo Hollywood & Soho, at a great starting point for exploring all of Buenos Aires. With top-quality furnishings and a delightful private balcony.
This sunny Palermo Hollywood studio is located in a great location on Humboldt between Charcas and Santa Fe - less than 2 blocks to the subway and close to all the bars, restaurants and shops of both Palermo Hollywood and Palermo Soho. This safe neighborhood is a great starting point for exploring all of Buenos Aires.
While being in the heart of it all, the apartment is remarkably quiet and relaxing. It is like new, furnished with only top quality furnishings and fully equipped, including:
- Queen size custom-built Murphy bed with high-quality mattress
- High thread count sheets and fluffy towels
- Fully stocked kitchen with grill/microwave and gas stove
- Hardwood floors with area rug
- Dining counter with seating for four
- Full bathroom with tub, shower, toilet and bidet
- Washing machine in apartment, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Air conditioner, heater and radiant floor heat
- 32" LCD TV with cable
- Apple TV with Netflix
- US phone number with free calls to and from the US and Canada
- Stereo system with CD / DVD
- High speed wireless Internet
- Cordless phone with local calling
- Glass desk and lamp (if you have to work)
- Electronic security safe
- Pre-paid local cell phone for you to use during your stay
- Lots of storage space
- All utilities, cable and Internet included. WiFi is fast and reliable.
- Private balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Building has a nice parilla, sun deck and small jacuzzi on the roof
Interaction with guests
I'm an American expat living and working in Buenos Aires. My brother-in-law Andy and I manage the apartments and we're available to answer any questions before or during your trip. We'll meet you at the apartment to get you settled in. Our apartment guide features tips and suggestions for all our favorite places in the city, and we're happy to provide more.
The subway is only two blocks away. Taxis frequently pass by the apartment, and we also provide the phone number of a radio-taxi company that you can call from the apartment to pick you up. Many public buses that circulate through Santa Fe Ave stop only one to two blocks away. Besides, it's pleasant and safe to walk in the area, and there's a lot to do within walking distance.
• Our check-in time begins at 3 pm and our check-out time is 12 pm. Early check in and late check out may be available for an additional charge, please ask.
• Our check-in and check-out hours are from 9 am to 9 pm. Any check-ins or check-outs outside of these hours have a US$ 25 off-hour charge.
• Lost key charge: U$S 250
I'm a tech guru who has become a vacation rental guru. I spend most of the year with my family in Killington, Vermont with frequent trips back to Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have properties that we own and manage in both locations (yes, that is a lot of distance to cover, but my brother-in-law helps in Buenos Aires). I'm also a father, snowboarder, dog lover and traveller.