About this listing
Beautiful flat that comfortably sleeps up to four and is conveniently situated in Austin's centrally located and hip Hyde Park neighborhood and very close to the University of Texas, perfect for UT Football games
Austin STR License: OL-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Beautiful flat that comfortably sleeps up to four and is conveniently situated in Austin's centrally located and hip Hyde Park neighborhood and very close to the University of Texas, perfect for UT Football games. Featuring bamboo floors, a full kitchenette (with double burner, micro-wave, dishes, cookware and cooking utensils), colorful furniture and lots of natural light, its the antidote to the impersonal and tired big box hotel experience. We also have recently installed a brand new A/C unit, which is always a nice thing during our hot summers!!
The apartment is on the same premise as the owner's home, but separate from the main house. So, they are close by if assistance is needed, but the apartment maintains plenty of privacy.
It includes one full bed with a comfortable futon couch that folds out for two additional sleeping spots, and a dining table with place settings for up to four people. It also features one full bathroom with shower, and plenty of clean towels and linens provided. Close street parking. For longer term rentals, covered parking is a possibility.
Located just a few minutes walk from Elizabet Ney museum and Hyde Park's quaint local shopping district, which feature's Austin restaurant gems Asti, Mothers, Julio's and Hyde Park Bar & Grill, and coffee shops Quack's and La Dolce Vita, its easy to get out and enjoy the neighborhood. Its also a short 8 minute drive or 15 minute direct bus ride to the University of Texas campus, and its world renowned intellectual, sports, museum, and arts & culture facilities. Further, given the apartment's central location, its an easy trip to downtown's eclectic, and sometimes wild, live music, entertainment, and shopping districts. Lastly, if outdoor activities are your thing, its also a short drive to Lady Bird Lake, Lake Austin and Lake Travis for water activities and/or well kept hiking and running trails.
The attentive property owners, Simone and Drew, live on-site with their son, and two dogs (Jordan and Lili). So, you might enjoy fresh eggs. In short, if you're up to an easy going and authentic Austin experience for a few days (longer term rentals may be considered), this might prove a great choice. We're looking forward to hosting you! Sincerely, Simone & Drew
Entertainment: TV, includes cable and streaming access to Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and Pandora.
Location: Hyde Park, Austin, Hill Country, Texas, USA (20 Min from Airport. 8 Min to University of Texas. 2 Min to Nice Restaurants.)
Activities nearby: Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Waterskiing, Jet Skiing, Swimming, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Basketball Court, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Live Theatre, Museums
Other Activities: We are close to the University of Texas football & baseball stadiums, concert hall. Potential for garage parking for longer terms guests. Walking distance to many local restaurants.
Before Airbnb Fees, our rates are $89 per night, $615 per week and $2,146 per month. Weekly and Monthly rates are discounted.
Other Things to Note
List pricing is $89 per night. However, nightly pricing varies +/- $20 depending on area availability. Nights during significant special events (e.g., SXSW, F1, ACL, FunFunFun Fest, etc.) may be higher.
We require a Short Term Rental Agreement to be completed at the time of check in. The agreement covers the following information, which includes how potential damage is handled, along with the house rules.
1. Property. Property location will be released upon booking.
The property is furnished and includes: Microwave, Rice Cooker, 2 shelf microwave stand, double burner, fire extinguisher, coffee maker, 1 on tap Brita water filter, 33" tall refrigerator, 4 large plates, 4 small plates, 4 bowls, 4 small glasses, 6 large glasses, 4 wine glasses, 4 martini glasses, 4 coffee mugs, 4 dining forks, 4 salad forks, 4 dining spoons, 4 desert spoons, 4 dinner knives, 4 cutting knives, 1 cutting board, 2 salt & pepper shakers, 1 napkin holder, 1 pot with glass top, 3 skillets, 1 hot pad, assortment of 29 cooking/kitchen utensils, 1 utensil tray, 3 ice trays, 2 plastic mixing bowls with tops, 1 plastic colander, 4 kitchen towels, dish drying rack & drain bottom, 2 trash cans, 1 large broom, 1 small broom & dust pan, 3 hanging mirrors, dining table, 4 dining table chairs, 4 table place mats, rug, 1 bamboo plant in vase, 1 small succulent plant in vase, yoga mat, 15 wash cloths, 10 bath towels, 4 pillows, 2 sets of full size bed linens, 2 duvets, 2 duvet covers, 1 linen storage box, full size mattress and bed frame, futon couch convertible for full size bed, 1 night stand lamp, 1 floor lamp, 1 night stand, alarm clock, 8 wood hangers, 4 drawer rack, 1 glass bar soap holder, 2 glass liquid soap dispensers, 1 glass toothbrush holder, 1 toilet bowl cleaner, 3 small decorative vases, 1 painting (parrot), 3 pairs of window curtains, 1 pull down window shade, 1 hair dryer, 1 iron, 1 ironing board, 1 floor space heater, window unit A/C & remote control, , 32" LCD Television & remote control, Roku TV internet device & remote control, 2 apartment keys (to be returned upon check out), 1 garage door opener (optional, to be returned on check out).
Note: Lessee will be charged on the credit card listed in Section 13 for the replacement or repair cost of property. A $1.00 charge will placed on credit card at check-in to validate the card. This charge will be refunded back to the guest.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of named Guest(s). Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. An additional charge of $25 per person per night for guests in addition to 2 will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 2:00 p.m. on "From" date stated in airbnb reservation (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the "To" date stated in the airbnb reservation (the “Checkout Date").
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules found below in Exhibit A below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees: As stated in airbnb reservation confirmation.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: See attached airbnb.com reservation confirmation cancellation policy.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travelers insurance or renters insurance.
11. Utilities: Electricity, water and wireless internet are included.
12. Payment: Payment will be made via the airbnb.com reservation system.
13. Credit card information to be held on file during length of stay to cover any property damage (Credit card pre-authorization form for damage deposit only to be completed at time of check-in as a part of above mentioned short term rental agreement).
Exhibit A - RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed on property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to ___2___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked on the street. Optional garage parking for 1 car at an additional charge. Parking on the street is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing or ticket by the City of Austin; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Linens wash service might be provided on a bi-weekly basis depending on length of stay. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.