About this listing
2 very large rooms and 1 smaller room making this 110 square meter flat a great option for groups that want to be in the centre of it all. 2 x 160x200 and 1 x 140x200 beds. Situated on the 1st floor of the building.
+ Contact us for 2 night stays +
We have several apartments in Berlin-Mitte / Prenzlauer Berg and we would love to have you as our guests in one of them.
NOTE: We know that this flat lends itself for our guests to entertain themselves, but partiers are not welcome - we take our house rules pretty serious, you surely understand this.
Our CUBA apartment is another great option if LUXX is booked out:
The purpose of the House Rules is to insure that all guests may enjoy a pleasant stay in comfortable surroundings.
• No pets of any kind are allowed
• Smoking in the apartment is not allowed
• Careful use of furnishings is requested
• The guest has the responsibility to pay for any damages caused by carelessness, willful destruction, or through unintended use of the furnishings or other contents of the apartment. Examples are burns, damage or soiling of furnishings or textiles, including breakage of glassware and dishes, etc. Reimbursement will be for full value of the items damaged.
• In the hours between 22:00 and 06:00 guests are requested to maintain peace and quiet in consideration of the other tenants in the building. If there are any complaints from neighbours in the building, we hold right to terminate the remaining of the stay.
Responsible Use of the Apartment and its Contents
• In order to protect our environment, it is expected of each guest that he/she avoid wasteful use of the various utilities, i.e. gas, water and electricity. In the case of extreme carelessness, (for example having the windows open and the heat turned up to the maximum), Linnen has the right to request additional payment for utilities expenses.
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly in the provided trash collection containers. Separating trash into their appropriate bins (if supplied) is also requested.
For more information, please visit our website: (website hidden)
Experiência maravilhosa, localização fantástica. O meu irmão chamava-lhe a casa dos gigantes, devido às dimensões. Fácil de chegar e organizar de forma a fazer as refeições por casa, o que para um estudante de Erasmus que não já não se lembrava da cozinha portuguesa foi muito bom.
Antonio y Bodo:
Nos gusto mucho su departamento y la ubicación en que se encuentra. Mite es una buena zona para vivir la experiencia de estar en Berlín.
Su departamento, con buenos espacios fue muy practico para nosotros que somos una familia de seis adultos .
we had a really pleasant stay in antonio & bodo's apartment in berlin.
they were friendly, communicative and helpful, the apartment pleasant and spacious and quirckily decorated. also very conveniently located in the middle of mitte, close to the Alexanderplatz metro and train station.
The apartment was nice and spacious. Great location. Nice, comfortable beds. Excellent hosts. Tony did us a huge favor as we accidentally left a backpack in the apartment. He graciously met us there and let us back in. Thank you so much! Loved Berlin.
Perfect apartment. Detailed decoration. Artistic and stylish. Super clean. Perfect location. Tons of restaurants and shops nearby. We could walk to many attractions like pergamon museum and checkpoint Charlie. Although I didn't meet our host because I picked up the key at a small store on the same street, Bodo and Antonio are helpful and good organized hosts. Thanks a lot!
My colleagues and I were on a business trip and the apartment was a perfect place for us to stay. In a great location with a cafe opposite where we could stop for a quick breakfast and the apartment itself had large rooms where we could work if we needed to during the day. The check-in and check-out process was very efficient and the apartment was very clean and just what we needed.
Great & spacious apartment.
Right next to Alexander Platz and every points of interest in Berlin.
This host has 154 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Antonio&Bodo
Like the city they're located in, each of the rooms at the inn and our apartments have their own individual flair. We have created spaces for the design minded. Key pick-up usually takes place in our café, Linnen (Prenzlauer Berg) or our neighbours near each apartment.
Antonio and Bodo