3-bedroom bed-no-breakfast situated in a quiet little street on the 2nd floor of a 19th century town house.
We rent to min. 2 and max. 4 persons, for €40 per person per night (ex. Airbnb fee).
The apartment has a private entrance, independent of the ground floor where my husband and I live.
Your privacy is guaranteed, being always the only renter of the apartment.
We like to share our art collection with you in the apartment which is decorated with modern furniture, design and antiques.
1. Main room: 1 double bed (1.60 m. wide)
2. Garden room: 2 single beds (90 cm. wide)
3. Small room: 1 single bed (70 cm. wide), perfect for lodging a child
10:30 a.m. (not 10:00 a.m. as written in the standard amenities)
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee, tea and cooking basics
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Washing machine
- Free Wifi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Electricity partially provided by solar energy.
The steep, narrow Amsterdam style stairs that give access to the flat are not optimally suited for people with walking problems.
- Metro station Wibautstraat at 50m.: Central Station (4 stops), Amstel Station (1 stop), RAI Congress Centre (4 stops)
- By foot 15 min. to the city centre, a walk along the beautiful Amstel river banks
- By bike 5 min. to the city centre
FOOD AND FUN
- Supermarket around the corner
- Albert Cuyp market nearby
- River Amstel and Wibautstraat at 50m. with stylish restaurants/bars where you'll be amongst the locals
- Theatre Carré, Opera House and Hermitage Museum at walking distance
Smoking only on the balcony
Lovely apartment, Saskia made us most welcome, food store nearby,metro,and great tapas restaurant at end of street
saskias place is spacious and lovely. Well located and have easy access to the city centre. Saskia is really nice and warm hearted and really helpful to our 2 days stay in Amsterdam.
Die Wohnung hat unsere Erwartungen voll erfüllt und wir haben uns sehr wohl darin gefühlt. Die Einrichtung ist schlicht und schön und es ist an alles gedacht. Wir können diese Unterkunft in jedem Fall weiterempfehlen - ein prima "Zuhause auf Zeit"!
Lovely neighbourhood, very quiet and calm from the red light district area. Upon arriving Saskia gave us the run down of house facilities, nearest supermarkets, cafes and all relevant information (all of this is framed on the back of the door in case you forget). The apartment itself was beautiful and clean. Access to two balcony's made breakfast and tea very pleasant too.
Saskia was a great host, helping me with my luggage, waiting for me when I was late and responding to any requests immediately.
The location is amazing, steps from the Amstel river with its beautiful houseboats and cafes.
The apartment is truly lovely: Bright, large, super clean, quiet and with an extremely comfortable bed. Kitchen and bathroom well supplied.
Catharina & Camilla
Saskia was a great host with an amazing appartement. The location is perfect for short trips to Amsterdam. The appartement offers everything you need. Great great great!!!! We will come back.
This was the first time that we have booked via Airbnb. And it was perfect!
Saskia gave us the possibility to live in a typical Netherlands’ home. It was clean, nice decorated and quiet.
The subway, supermarket and several restaurants are nearby and we enjoyed our stay. Thank you Saskia!