Located in kerobokan kuta, our villas offer tranquility and privacy,
away from the busy Kuta area, and are ideal for relaxing.
The kitchen is spacious and fully equipped for those who want to spend evenings cooking at home also, on request we can also organize dinners at home too.
Finish building in August of 2012.
Just 10 minutes drive from Seminyak and 15 minutes drive from the sea
daily cleaning service. no breakfast
On request, we can also arrange transport from airport with car and driver at price of 250.000 Rp
Rent a car and scooter or tour
Contact me for any questions
I do fight the urge to keep this little villa whereabouts by myself. But found it hard to do since my honest review will benefit
the owner to have more guests and able to provide even better facilities in the future.
We came to Daivani during their promotion month of October 2012 and having their introductory rate for the price of one bedroom budget hotel is a real steal!
Finding out the location can be tricky at first if you are unfamiliar with balinese address numbering. I was looking on my right
side the whole time when the villa location is on my left side! Luckily my husband glimpse over the name after our second attempt routing the street.
We were greeted by Mrs.Sella the owner who is very attentive and helpful. Matteo came later to have a chat and introduce us to the background of the villa and if we need anything else.
My preview is based on the Lotus Room and here are my tips for future travelers:
- Look for a big adorned elephant statue in front of the property, you won't miss it.
- I use (website hidden) map all the time, saving their coordinate will be great for reference. Map coordinate is: (phone number hidden)
- Bring your mosquito repellent. The bed have traditional balinese curtains to keep little bloodsucker at bay while you sleep but you may need it in the dining area and the kitchen.
- The rooms have small holes for ventilation, if you like your room to be cool enough when you arrive, setting the AC temperature to 16 degree won't help at first. Bali is really hot now.
I find it surprising that after I wake up the next morning I still find the room cool enough to put me under the blanket for another hour, they have a good brand of AC.
- They have 2 cheerful dogs in the property. I love animals so this is a plus for me.
- Kitchen area is fully equipped.
- Wifi is average,not too fast but not too slow.
- Infront of my room, there is a big bale bale that you can make an extra bed if necessary.
- My package doesn't come with breakfast at this price so I cannot comment on it.
I hope this review help you in any way. I will recommend this place to my friends and families.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT