About This Listing
True vacation villa by beachfront for family holidays. Accommodation for up to 6 people. Minimum of Two nights preferred. Friendly host, good services.
Just a few steps out of the patio to the open sea. Why stay elsewhere when you can be this close to the beach?
A truly unique and rewarding tropical-modern beachhome for your vacation, whether you are couples, group or family. The house features a great view of the ocean, a sense of luxury and privacy combined, and a completely relaxing atmosphere.
Our detached villa/house sits on the beachfront section of a larger low-rise private residential community. Left of our property is Chivasom International Resort and Spa, a five-star wellness resort, and right is Hyatt with its famous The Barai Spa. So you can expect a level of luxurious privacy on this section of the beach. Plus you are not sharing walls with anyone.
- Two-story spacious home of 200 sq.m. with a double-height living area, two bedrooms and one convertible sofa-bedroom.
- 2 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Dining area and small kitchen prep area
- LCD TVs in living room and 2 bedrooms
- Living Area: Entertainment System DVD,USB,IPod,MP3.
- Rain showers in all 3 bathrooms
- Patio and roof-top deck for sunbathing and evening social.
- Serviced and managed by professional hospitality management team.
- Free dedicated in-house WIFI.
- Tropical modern architecture with contemporary interior.
- Few minutes drive to local artisan markets, town centers, temples.
Through AirBnB, couples and young families found our villa/home to be an excellent choice for its privacy and relaxing atmosphere, and kids-friendly public area. To sum it all up, people want to spend their holidays relaxing and loitering in a spacious place with least hassle in getting to the beach or the pool. We are just that!
- Infinity swimming pool
- Long curvy pool, kids' pool n sliders
- Other facilities: squash and tennis courts, gym
Words About The Beach
The beach is steps away from the house. There are rarely a place like this one. You get a sense of exclusivity for the wide-open beachline. It is even safe to walk at night. While other parts of Hua Hin have grown populated with commercialism and higher density housing community, this side of the beach still retains a great exclusive atmosphere and is also shared among top international hotels, namely Hyatt and Chiva-Som Inter'l Resorts, V by Accor, Intercontinental. If you're looking to truly enjoy the sun the beach, and make the most out of your seaside holiday, .
Things To Do
- Enjoy buffet and a la carte at Hyatt - just next door.
- Go running on the beach at sunrise/sunset.
- Social by the beach or by the pool - bring your favorite wine.
- Great fresh seafood at fisherman village in Khao Tagieb - beach walk south.
- Enjoy evening breeze at an outdoor art & creative culture Cicada Park (behind Hyatt).
- Take time out to Hua Hin market.
- Enjoy the wave and the sun on our patio.
- Play Tennis, Squash, Fitness.
- Have a great vacation!!!
Pleasant, Flexible, Accommodating. Let us know your specific needs. No Fuzz!
Please book in advance for high season during October to February. Hua Hin gets full occupancy at year-end.
Jump in the pool in the morning.
Go running along the sunrise shoreline.
Enjoy the sun by the beach during the day.
Walk over to Cicada Artisan Market after dark.
Take time out to town centers and local markets in the evening.
Enjoy wine on the shore at night. Yeah, that's the rules.
Thanks Pete had a great stay the house was everything and more.
the resort was empty I have not seen a larger pool in any hotel.
as for the location it was perfect sea one side pools the other.
My two friends and I had a wonderful stay at Pete's house. He had helped us to arrange an airport pick up from Bangkok airport, and everything went smoothly. The house was immaculately clean and tidy, and you could even see the ocean from the living room! It looked exactly like the photographs!
Pete's house was great! The location is pretty awesome. You are pretty much steps from a beautiful beach and a short walk to Cicada Night Market. The area is not so busy compared to islands of Koh Samui and Phuket and that's what we loved about it. Pete himself was very friendly and easy to communicate with. He was also very understanding when our plans changed a bit. I would highly recommend staying here.
Very nice house, very nice area, very nice pool. Just perfect. Pete, many thanks that we could stay at your lovely place. We will come back! Urs + Family
Had an awesome time! Excellent location ... beach within mins and near cicada. Convenient arrangements for taxi to get around by property office. Lovely home too that is spacious and comfortable. Would come again definitely!
We had a great stay at Pete's place. The house is very, very close to the sea and is within walking distance to the famous artisan market "Cicada Market". The living room and patio offer fantastic view of the sea. The kitchen is fully equipped, with microwave, electric stove, utensils and kettle. Pete is also a very helpful host, and can easily reached by message and phone. Would definitely go back if we go to Hua Hin again.