About This Listing
Luxurious | Two bedrooms | Two bathrooms | Parking Space | Clean | Stylish | Stunning views | Modern | Quiet | Privacy | Perfect for (2) couples, small groups or families | Send inquiry including personal description and travel purpose for fast reply
Perfect for one or two couples, small groups or families: stylish, modern, luxurious, newly renovated, spacious, light, clean, quiet and safe TWO BEDROOM / TWO BATHROOM apartment - including PARKING GARAGE - situated in the middle of one of the great city parks, offering stunning views of the park and the entire city of Amsterdam.
Only a TEN MINUTE bicycle ride away from Amsterdam's historic city center (e.g. Jordaan, Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum), our wonderful apartment offers a very comfortable, private and relaxing respite in the city, high above the trees.
Public transportation (trams, buses, metro and trains) is within a very short walking distance. The A10 circular highway around Amsterdam is only a minute away and easily accessible without any traffic delays, making this location also perfect for people traveling by car, commuters or people also wanting to explore the rest of the country by car.
From Schiphol Airport, it is 15 minutes by taxi (approx. EUR 25) to our apartment. The connection by train to the nearest train station is even faster and costs a couple of euros.
- Located on the 10th floor of a sturdy apartment building originating from the early 70's. The apartment has been thoroughly renovated from top to bottom in 2011. The interior is 100% new and of the highest quality.
- Size: 100 m2 (1076 sq. ft.), excluding the spacious balcony overlooking the park and the entire city of Amsterdam.
- All rooms offer stunning (!) views of the park and the city of Amsterdam.
- Large open plan living room, including a large dinner table and a spacious, modern, fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom #1: spacious master bedroom with a luxurious walk-in bathroom including a powerful two person shower and double sink (Bathroom #1).
- Bedroom #2: has a brand new and very comfortable queen size sofa bed, a desk and an amazing view of the park.
- More than enough closet space to hang your clothing and store personal belongings in both bedrooms.
- Bathroom #2 / Laundry: modern and powerful shower, sink, washer and dryer.
- Parking spot included. The parking garage is located underneath the building and very safe.
- High speed (60MB) Wi-Fi internet connection. Brand new HD Smart TV (cable - HD digital) offering hundreds of channels in many languages.
THE REMBRANDT PARK
- The park is practically adjacent to the (more crowded, but also beautiful) Vondelpark, providing a beautifully green, relaxing, fast and safe walking or bicycle route all the way to the Leidseplein.
- It is ideal for a relaxing afternoon, a picnic or barbecue and also for walking, jogging or a game of football. There are two public tennis courts, public fitness equipment and even several interesting pieces of art.
- The park is lush, versatile and a home for more than thirty bird species and other animals such as rabbits, hedgehogs and turtles(!). It also offers a petting zoo (try their fresh, organic eggs) and several cool playgrounds for kids.
- Within walking distance, there are four good supermarkets and plenty of specialty shops for food and groceries. Nearby, you will also find two open air market places for the freshest ingredients at a low price.
- Within a ten minute radius, there are numerous good places to have breakfast or lunch, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, nightclubs and (movie) theaters.
Bus 18: "Bus Stop Nachtwachtlaan"
- Within 1 minute walking distance
- Will take you to the Jordaan, the canals and Amsterdam Central Station (10 - 20 minutes)
- In the opposite direction, this bus will take you to Metro line 50 ("Bus Stop Jan Tooropstraat").
Bus 64: "Bus Stop Marius Bauerstraat"
- 1 minute walking distance
- Will take you to Station Lelylaan (trains, buses, trams, metro) or, in the opposite direction, to Station Sloterdijk (trains, buses, trams, metro).
Bus 15: "Bus Stop Postjesweg" or "Bus Stop Corantijnstraat"
- 5 - 10 minute walking distance
- Will take you to Station Zuid/WTC (trains, buses, trams, metro) or, in the opposite direction, to Station Sloterdijk (trains, buses, trams, metro).
Tram 17: "Tram Stop Postjesweg"
- 5 - 10 minute walking distance
- Will take you to the Jordaan, the canals and Amsterdam Central Station (10 - 20 minutes)
- In the opposite direction (direction Osdorp de Aker), this tram will take you to Station Lelylaan for trains and Metro line 50.
Tram 1: "Tram Stop Surinameplein"
- 10 - 15 minute walking distance (or take tram 17 first)
- Will take you to the Vondelpark, the Leidseplein, the canals and Amsterdam Central Station (5 - 20 minutes)
- In the opposite direction (direction Osdorp Dijkkgraafplein), this tram will take you to Station Lelylaan for trains and Metro line 50.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to our home in Amsterdam and hope that you have a wonderful stay!
Floris & Allie
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Parking garage
- Spacious balcony overlooking park and city
- High speed WiFi
- Washer / Dryer
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Large living room
- Large dining table
- Towels and sheets
- HD TV with Cable TV (200+ channels)
- Three steaming hot and powerful showers
- Seperate toilet including bidet and sink
- Two sets of house keys
Interaction with Guests
If you are interested in staying at our place, please send us a message explaining a little bit about yourself and your fellow travelers. We always are interested in knowing your name, your (approximate) age and your occupation. A profile picture is highly appreciated.
Usually, our cleaning lady Sofie - who is amazing, by the way - will handle the check in and out. Check in is flexible, but of course has to be aligned with Sofie's agenda. If you plan to travel by car and want to use the parking garage, please let us know.
Inside the apartment is a HOUSE MANUAL explaining everything you need to know about it. We kindly request you to leave our place behind tidy.
Please put the DIRTY DISHES in the dishwasher.
SMOKING is allowed on the spacious balcony. Please use the ashtrays.
Please throw away your full GARBAGE BAGS in the garbage collection space on the ground floor. For small/half full garbage bags, you can also use the garbage chute near the staircases on the 10th floor. See the house manual for the exact location. Please do not leave behind full garbage bags inside the apartment nor on the balcony.
For the duration of your stay, you can use our two BICYCLES for a fixed amount of EUR 15 per bicycle for the duration of your stay. If you have used (one or both of) them, please leave behind the appropriate amount of cash upon your departure.
Nous avons passé un séjour excellent dans cet appartement luxueux , clair , très confortable , très calme , très bien situé : tram , bus , métro , gare de Lelylaan très près ( 2 arrêts de bus 18 et 1 sation du métro 50 ), commerces à proximité , avec un immense parc sous les yeux et très près Amsterdam
Même si Floris et Allie étaient absents , Sofie très charmante nous a très bien reçus
Floris et Allie , félicitations
Spacious and very clean apartment. We were very comfortable living inside. Area is perfect for a quiet get away with a view of the park, city and old town. Love the fact that the check in and check out time were hassle free, flexible and not like hotels. I was able to use the parking and the parking space can accommodate a full size station wagon. Over all, my experience was great, will definitely return here again should I be in the amsterdam area.
It was a beautiful apartment. To get into the centre was no bother as the bus stop is literally 1 minute from the door step and about a 20 min bus ride in.
There was so much space in the apartment the four of us didn't feel on top of each other.
The shop is located a little further out but only about 10 minutes max and you get to walk through the beautiful park - which is located next to the apartment block. The photos of the park don't do it justice. Was a perfect way to end a day walking through it.
All in all we have a lovely stay at Floris & Allies apartment. They have everything you could possible need! Including a very detailed manual to how everything runs in the apartment as well as Amsterdam leaflets for anyone on their first visit!
In Floris&Allie apartment everything is exactly as described, to be honest even better. The apartment is spacious and bright, perfectly equipped for any needs. The kitchen is even more furnished then my mothers kitchen, and we are Italians :)
The locations is good, transportation to the center are 1 minutes far walking. Above all we spent a lot of time there and Floris&Allie have always been helpful and easily reachable even when they were not in Amsterdam.
Just perfect. Highly recommended!
Thank you Floris&Allie
Все отлично. Софи ждала в квартире. Передала 2 комплекта ключей и карту доступа в гараж, показала, где выкидывать мусор. Квартира просторная. Мебель, сантехника и бытовая техника новые, отлично функционируют. В квартире чистота. Соседей не слышно. До центра не особо далеко - 2 раза возвращались пешком из центра.
It was a pleasant stay, everything was exactly as described on the description.
excellent location and easy to commute.
Excellent communication with Floris & Allie and Sophie as well.
All the best.
About the Host, Floris & Allie
Hi! Thanks for visiting our profile. Please let us introduce ourselves.
Allie and I (Floris) have been living here together for about a year. We both have a thirst for adventure and love art, design and travel, all of which has led us to now living in between New York and Amsterdam.
I was born and raised in Amsterdam and have been working here as a lawyer for the past decade. Allie is a doctor from New York City and, for the last two years, has used the Netherlands as a base to do humanitarian work in Africa and Asia.
We have designed our apartment so that we could enjoy the space, view and the park and find a beautiful place in Amsterdam to come home to. We hope that you will enjoy it too!
A beautiful and relatively quiet park, right outside the doorstep!Rembrandtpark Amsterdam NH
Great supermarket.August Allebéplein Amsterdam 1062 AC
Need cash? Here is an ATM that will accept most foreign bank cards.August Allebéplein Amsterdam NH 1062 AC
Very affordable (but still good) supermarket.August Allebéplein Amsterdam 1062 AB
Great restaurant and bar at the 17th floor of this brand new Ramada Hotel, with spectacular 360 degrees views over Amsterdam.Staalmeesterslaan Amsterdam NH 1057 PH
Great hotel bar at the top floor with amazing views.Amsterdam 1058 GC
Decent pizza. Across the street on the corner is a Turkish bakery that has great rolled up Turkish pizzas and baklava for take out.Hoofdweg Amsterdam 1057 CN
Bicycle shop / rental. (website hidden)Postjesweg Amsterdam 1057 EG
Good pharmacy.Postjesweg Amsterdam NH 1057 DZ
Excellent cheese shop.Postjesweg Amsterdam 1057 DZ
Excellent butcher, for great cuts of meat.Postjesweg Amsterdam 1057 DX
Decent and affordable Indian restaurant.Postjesweg Amsterdam 1057 DX
Need cash? Here is an ATM that will accept most foreign bank cards.Postjesweg Amsterdam NH 1057 DZ
Great supermarket.Postjesweg Amsterdam NH 1057 DW
Good supermarket.Mercatorplein Amsterdam Nederland 1057 CB
A hidden gem. If youre up for a typical Amsterdam experience and awesome meats, check out this place.Surinamestraat Amsterdam 1058 GK
Great for morning coffee, lunch, dinner or drinks.Sloterkade Amsterdam 1058 HD
A fun, brown bar with a great terrace and a good crowd.Overtoom Amsterdam 1054 LN
Check out this beautiful venue for great parties, expositions and food.Postjesweg Amsterdam NH 1057 DT
Great food and ambiance. Amazing terrace at the waterfront. Great bar, cool crowd!Postjesweg Amsterdam 1057 DT
Great pizzas!Overtoom Amsterdam 1054 LH
Cozy restaurant for affordable, decent meals and great beers.Theophile de Bockstraat Amsterdam 1058 TV
Good bar.Amstelveenseweg Amsterdam NH 1075 XL
Great little lunch room with awesome tostis.Overtoom Amsterdam 1054 KE
Pretty good terrace and bar.Vondelpark Amsterdam NH 1075 VR
Great and almost legendary store for pretty much anything you may need.Kinkerstraat Amsterdam 1053 EV
One of the best Indonesian restaurants in the city.Amstelveenseweg Amsterdam NH 1075 XN
Good bar.Sophialaan Amsterdam 1075 BS
Gastro Pub, hip and happening, one Michelin star.Sophialaan Amsterdam NH 1075 BP
A very long street with many decent restaurants, bars, supermarkets, furniture shops, bakeries, delicatessen shops etc. that will lead you all the way to the Leidseplein.Overtoom Amsterdam NH 1054
Great bar!Nicolaas Beetsstraat Amsterdam 1054 XV
Great and fun fresh market, open six days a week, for all your groceries (and more). Good and fresh.Ten Katestraat Amsterdam NH 1053
Great and green access route to the city center.Vondelpark Amsterdam NH 1071AA
Copy shop.Kinkerstraat Amsterdam 1053 DK
Great travel book store! Guides, maps, they have it all.Overtoom Amsterdam 1054 HG
Great place for coffee, lunch or other drinks. Inside and outside.Vondelpark Amsterdam 1071 AA
Great bar, cool crowd.Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat Amsterdam NH 1054 BS
High end butcher, for the best meats.Johannes Verhulststraat Amsterdam NH 1071 NL
Great, high end (and mostly organic) supermarket.Overtoom Amsterdam 1054 HA
One of the best sushi restaurants in the city.Rozengracht 228- Amsterdam 1016 SZ
Another great and beautifully renovated museum, mainly for modern art.Paulus Potterstraat Amsterdam 1071 CX
Possibly the best French bakery in the country. Bread, pies, pastries and sandwiches. Dont skip LAmuse next door. Most likely the best cheese shop in the country.Olympiaplein Amsterdam NH
High end retail - shopping splurge!Pieter Cornelisz Hooftstraat Amsterdam NH 1071
Cool hotel bar of the legendary American Hotel.Amsterdam
Movie theater.Lijnbaansgracht Amsterdam 1017 PH
No explanation needed.Paulus Potterstraat Amsterdam 1071 CX
The beautiful Apple Store at the LeidsepleinLeidseplein Amsterdam 1017 PS
Movie theater.Kleine Gartmanplantsoen Amsterdam NH 1017 RP
Legendary concert hall, where they also organize the best parties.Weteringschans Amsterdam 1017 SG
Beautifully renovated. A must see.Jan Luijkenstraat Amsterdam 1071 CJ
Excellent fish. If you want to try Dutch herring, go here.Beethovenstraat Amsterdam NH 1077 HM
This beautiful and historical area is a must see.Jordaan NH
The beautiful historic church, very well visible from the apartment.Prinsengracht Amsterdam 1016 GW
Worth a visit. Be prepared to stand in line.Amsterdam 1000 AS
The Heineken Museum / BreweryStadhouderskade Amsterdam NH