About this listing
Charming apartment in a typical parisian building facing a nice park from which you will have a stunning overview of Paris and its most famous monuments (Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Opera, ...)
We rent out a private bedroom while we will still be in the flat. So we share the kitchen (fitted out with oven, fridge,...), living room and bathroom.
We won't be at home for long because of our jobs so you will quickly make yourself at home!
The apartment includes:
- wireless Internet
- washing machine
- sheets and towels are also included
Concerning the private room :
- comfortable double bed
- satellite TV
About the bathroom: hydromassage shower equipped with a stereo radio
By the corner of our building you can have a nice view on the Eiffel Tower.
We live in an area where parisian love to hang out so you will definitely feel like a local. And as a nice illustration of this, Edith Piaf was born at the top of our street.
And if you want a great parisian restaurant we can recommend good places to go, and you will find many of them within less than 10 minutes from our apartment.
We are also close to many bars and places to enjoy Paris by night.
Access, subway station Pyrénées, Belleville, République.
Our apartment is a few subways stops from many tourist places (10 minutes from the Sacré Coeur, 15 minutes from the Notre-Dame, Opera Garnier,...) and 7 minutes from the biggest subway station (Chatelet les Halles).
From airports: There are direct trains from the airports Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly to Chatelet Les Halles or Gare du Nord, and once you will get there you will be at our place within 10 minutes. This is really quick and easy.
As your hosts our mission is to make you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay!
(Please send us a message before making the booking.)
- We know that your check-in and check-out times depend on your flight or train arrival and departure. So please, let us know when you will arrive in Paris and at when is you return flight or train. The more information we have, the more easily we will arrange our schedule to welcome you.
- Towels and sheets are included,
- Pets not allowed,
- Non-smoker apartment,
- We are in the way to respect the environment so please switch off the lights if you do not need it. Make sure that all the lights are off when you leave. Do the same for the water. Every little action is good for the planet.
- We recycle our trash, please do the same in our place.
About the Host, Arnaud
Hi, we've been living in Paris for six years. We'll be pleased to host you. We'll give you good advices to make you enjoy your stay in Paris and to discover many hidden places, bars, gardens, restaurants...