Casa luminosa, acolhedora e confortável no centro da cidade de Braga, com vista sobre a copa das árvores do Parque Infantil, transportes públicos à porta, supermercados e cafés na zona envolvente.
Fica a cinco minutos a pé do centro e da zona pedonal e existem na zona diversas paragens de autocarro - diretamente para a Universidade ou o Bom Jesus.
É o lugar perfeito para visitar o centro da cidade, ou mesmo localidades vizinhas, como Guimarães, Ponte de Lima ou Gerês.
Shiny and comfortable flat in Braga city centre, where you can either rent one of the available rooms (and enjoy your staying with my family) or the whole flat (only in special occasions).
The apartment has three rooms: one single room, the "children's" room and the couple’s room with a private bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped, there’s wireless internet and yummy breakfast (available if requested).
Bed linen and towels are included.
Smoking allowed at the kitchen's window only.
There’s a children playground just round the corner, supermarkets, coffees, public transports … and the historical centre just at a five minute walking distance.
You can easily reach the apartment, walking from the train (15 minutes) or bus stations (10 minutes). There’s a bus stop right round the corner, which goes directly to the University and to Bom Jesus.
Perfect place to visit the city's cultural centre, and even to take a daily tour to neighbour sites, such as Guimarães, Ponte de Lima or Gerês.
Enjoy your stay!
fully equipped kitchen
bed linen and towels
Smoking allowed at the kitchen's window only.
Interaction with guests
In summer time, mainly check in and check out, and cleaning.
Other things to note
Check-in is after 15h
We expect that you will leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it.
Please keep noise levels down after 22h
While the apartment itself is non smoking, there is 1 window where smoking is permitted.
* ACCOMODATION BULLETIN *
Portuguese registered lodgers are obliged to report to SEF (Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service) about all foreign citizens that check in their local lodging establishment, through an Accomodation Bulletin that is intended to monitor foreign nationals in the country.
At check in I need to confirm your identity, through an ID card, Passport, DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad), NIF (Número de Identificación Fiscal) or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
Required information for SEF registration:
Date of birth
Country of birth
Country of residence
Number of document
Date of arrival
Date of departure
License or registration number
Learn about this number
* a couple of things you need to know *
1. NEIGHBOURS. You are staying in a unit, in a building with shared common areas, like entrance and elevator. Please minimize any disturbance of neighbours, never ringing neighbours bells and keeping low voice during quiet hours (10 pm till 8 am). My neighbours do appreciate silence ;-)
2. ACCOMMODATION BULLETIN. When staying in a hotel guests are used to show their IDs at check-in. Short-term rentals are also required to report guest's information to SEF (Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras or the Immigration and Borders Service). I will need to gather this information from you: Full name + Date of birth + Country of birth + Home address + Country of residence + Nationality + Identity document + Number of document + Issuing country, plus dates of arrival and departure.
3. CHECKING IN. Guest’s check-in is after 3 pm. If you arrive to the city in the morning and need to leave your things at home, no worries – you can get home sooner, but please keep in mind your room will only be ready after 3.
4. COOKING/EATING AREAS. The apartment has got a kitchen for shared use, and one table where you can eat. You can use all of the utensils and kindly clean them after use for the next guest that will come after you finds the kitchen tidy.
5. CLEANING & LAUNDRY. Trash goes to a bin that is under the kitchen’s sink. For your laundry, there’s a washing machine available. [only if renting the entire apartment, you are kindly asked to take to garbage to the street after 7 pm, when needed.]
6. PARTIES & PETS & other. Parties and gatherings are not allowed, but pets are [keeping in mind that Laila, a very sweet dog, might be around]. Smoking is permitted at the Kitchen’s window only.
7. FINAL TIP. Have fun!
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A fotografia e a escrita são parte de mim, para além dos meus filhos ;-)
Já vivi em muitas cidades portuguesas, em Budapeste e em Macau. Falo inglês e francês, desenrasco-me com o espanhol, e sei umas quantas palavras de húngaro e cantonês. Adoro viajar (prefiro viajar para reencontrar amigos apesar de não o fazer com a frequência de que gostava) mas não sei que tipo de anfitriã sou... ainda...