About this listing
This is a bright, cozy private room in a peaceful owner-occupied home.
There is direct access to a lush private garden with a hot tub for soaking your cares away.
The room has a comfortable queen bed and a small Flat screen TV with basic cable, so you can watch news and find out about local events happening during your stay or simply channel surf before going to bed.
The bathroom is shared (with owner and guests in adjacent room who happen to be staying at the same time) The shower is awesome, especially if you are tall! Other common areas shared are the Kitchen, Living room and a Breakfast nook.
Restaurants, food carts and local breweries abound here, so you'll want to plan on exploring at least some of them, but for those that want to budget or simply enjoy a quiet evening in, there is a well stocked kitchen, and of course access to a BBQ, located in the private garden, under a covered patio for year round grilling! Indulge your culinary skills with our ample access to some of the best locally grown produce anywhere!
Located in the Rose City Park neighborhood within walking distance to a lovely park adjacent to the Rose City golf course-a public course offering year round play-the second oldest golf course in Portland!
It's a short walk for easy access to public transportation for both the Trimet bus and Max train lines. Driving? Its a quick 10 minute drive to the downtown area for shopping, sightseeing or business appointments. Great shopping is even closer in the Lloyd Center Mall!
The neighborhood is very diverse and wide! All are welcome!
I really have very few rules.
Mi casa es su casa. Treat my home as you would expect me to treat yours.
1. Smoking out doors only and please dispose of the butts in canisters provided on the porch located outside the exterior room door.
2. Obviously, no illegal drugs of any kind are permitted.
3. Please never leave any lighted candle unattended.
4. Unplug all small appliances when not in use, (ie: hair dryers, curling irons, clothes iron, coffee pot, toaster, etc. both for safety and energy consumption).
5. Please adhere to Portland's ideology of recycling as much as possible. We believe in "Green" here.
6. Please lock up and secure the place when out exploring and enjoying our awesome city!