I was really sad to read your review as it was really harsh on us. You have all the right to be unsatisfied with the sleeping arrangement as it really wasn’t any 3rd bed for you. Here are a few clarifications:
- the blow-dryer method for filling up the air mattress is an old internet “life hack”. I always use that strategy and it has always worked.
- this flat is in central old Oslo, all flats in that region tremble when the tram goes by. There is nothing I can do about that. It says on the instructions that it’s an old apartament and that there is noise... this is why earplugs are available
- the message with instructions is a standard message sent to all guests. Many arrive from gardemoen airport. If that is not your case you can just ignore that part of the message.
- I should have told you that there would be other guests in the other room. Sorry about that. My bad. But it says on the profile that you will be sharing the communal areas with others, but your room is private. So I don’t understand why it’s so important if they are my flatmate or other guests...
- I have no idea why the other guest was sleeping in the living room. This is a communal area and they only rented a bedroom. I coukdnt do anything about that